Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hey guys

NEVER BEFORE.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:yelling VANDOLPH KA DIYAAN! NAG SALITA ANG PAYAT! :rofl
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey, is it spam fest today? what are those links you guys provided? chevy on the levee and la lola marya dance revo? pfffft...

btw, for those into shoujo, hana yori dango anime is really good... they follow the manga version to a T. its drawing lines are rather old, what can i say, it was done in mid 90s when anime needed more animated pump in it ..
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
musta na mga pipol? god i miss this place...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hey MD where've you been?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
ey! ive been training new hires. im enjoying it so far. but its only for a month and im back on the floor after that.

god Bakuman is soo cool! dont know bout you guys...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Yeah I hope Bakuman comes early this week.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
good to know you like it as well. code breaker is doing good also. oh man, 'm so tired.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
effing rain... tinatamad na naman akong pumasok. >_<
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
yay! OP 518 just got posted! :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Actually it's been posted 20 minutes ago ^_^
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
oh, hehe, been busy reading some new stuff. like this Break Blade, reminds me of eva. just a bit.


sige tol alis muna ako. got training 2:30pm :) byers!
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oi MD musta mig, daw mayo na haw, training2x, amo man na gusto ko nga ubra sa ulihi kung mapabilin man gid ko d :thumbs

man these eyes are really killing me, i want to go back to work ASAP
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Yonie- You're still sick? :yelling STOP RUBBING YOUR EYES!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Wooo boy, damn RL love messing up my otaku life! screw it, I say :yelling

heya mga bai....there's a possibility that i might come to cebu by nov. since my boss asked me to give the talk i gave in manila before there. once it's finalized, anu ba pwede mapasyalan...:XD
:o

you have to inform me, KTT! PM me if that's confirmed, and I'll give you my necessary details! ^^

Right. Reminding everyone that there is a THREAD FOR THAT HERE: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29038&page=7

OMG! I AM A CELEBRITY! :confetti
woopie! cheeseburger!! :yaha

god Bakuman is soo cool! dont know bout you guys...
MD!! :tackle

I haven't caught up on bakuman :sweatdrop


speaking of jobs... I'm really starting with that writing thing for the radio station... part time. 4 hours. It's pretty good, except I have to weigh things pa... before I officially start, since I have a lot of things to consider, like school, and money, and life, and love... hay.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@All- Guys, pa tulpong naman. I need an English copy of Cubao Midnight Express by Tony Perez asap... do any of you guys know where I can get it? May Filipino version kase ako... eh ang lalim ng filipino na gamit niya, kaya wala ako masyadong ma intindihan... :scry
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
@All- Guys, pa tulpong naman. I need an English copy of Cubao Midnight Express by Tony Perez asap... do any of you guys know where I can get it? May Filipino version kase ako... eh ang lalim ng filipino na gamit niya, kaya wala ako masyadong ma intindihan... :scry
wala namang english nuon eh....:confused

if that is a hard read....you haven't read philosophy books in filipino! :nuts
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I only know how to use conversational Filipino... For some reason, my teacher doesn't understand the fact that I learnt most of the Filipino I know fromTV... :scry

Sabi niya may translation daw un in English.... Baka ginagago lang niya ako...
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
cge tanungin ko ung colleague ko na palanca awardee kng meron nga nu'n when i have the chance....:smile-big
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top