TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Why are the directors making Peter and Hiro look stupid this season ?? I mean they act dumb season 1 and 2 but it wasn't that bad but in the end they could make some good rational decisions.

Arthur Petrelli's power is simply to suck out their power through touch. The reason Adam Monroe suffered his tragic fate is because he was only still alive after 400 years because of his power. Without his powers, here come 400 years of age swooping down in him.

Loved this episode.

Doyle: Sick power. STILL think of Shikamaru's Kagemane no Jutsu when I see him.
Daphne: What do they have over her?
Hiro: I knew he didn't really stab Ando. He really needed that lesson from the African guy though.
Peter: You should have listened to Sylar. Now look where you're at.
Parkman: "High five, Turtle"
Adam Monroe: I've seen some messed up ways to die in this show, but that's the worst I've seen.
Thanks for the explanation and that does make sense. Now I'm saying to myself why I didn't put two and two together about Adam dieing so fast. I guess I was in awe of Authur's power or that Adam actually die....lol

Then what about Clair's power because Sylar said no matter what she can't die.

I agree with you, that was the worst way to die....lol Couldn't Author just ask Adam for his blood instead of killing him....lol....That suxs and so much people were happy to see Adam back....lol
 
Last edited:

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Parkman: "High five, Turtle"
I was laughing my ass off at that line. It was so random.

Adam Monroe: I've seen some messed up ways to die in this show, but that's the worst I've seen.
That pissed me off so much. Adam was one of my favorite characters, and I fear now that we will never see him again :mad.

As for Peter's decision, I didn't really mind it (though I am mad his powers got taken). I was really digging the mentally unstable Peter. I am also not liking the rather mentally stable Sylar (I might be in the minority here). I prefer the Psycho Sylar.

Oh, did I miss it, or did they never resolve the fight that was about to happen with Suresh vs. Nathan and Nikki v.2 (can't remember her name atm)?
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I was laughing my ass off at that line. It was so random.

That pissed me off so much. Adam was one of my favorite characters, and I fear now that we will never see him again :mad.

As for Peter's decision, I didn't really mind it (though I am mad his powers got taken). I was really digging the mentally unstable Peter. I am also not liking the rather mentally stable Sylar (I might be in the minority here). I prefer the Psycho Sylar.

Oh, did I miss it, or did they never resolve the fight that was about to happen with Suresh vs. Nathan and Nikki v.2 (can't remember her name atm)?
Tracey and the next one is Barbara.

Yep I think you are in a minority on that one. However I also dig mentally unstable Peter but I do wish he had just listen to Gabriel in the 1st place and not rush into things so hot headed.
 

Bootleg544

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Then what about Clair's power because Sylar said no matter what she can't die.
Well, Claire and Adam Monroe have the same power. The thing is, Claire is still a teenager, while Adam's been around for quite some time. Once Claire gets to a certain age, she will eventually stop aging and be able to live forever. But until then, she really can't die. Plus, I doubt Sylar imagined someone with a power like Arthur Petrelli's.
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Heroes Season 3 Episode 7 Preview

Lol, Peter got grounded by his dad...Lmao....Sylar also meets his dad in the preview.

I want to know the family secret and I think Arthur and Angela are both deceivers..

Sh*t, I can't wait for next episode.

Well, Claire and Adam Monroe have the same power. The thing is, Claire is still a teenager, while Adam's been around for quite some time. Once Claire gets to a certain age, she will eventually stop aging and be able to live forever. But until then, she really can't die. Plus, I doubt Sylar imagined someone with a power like Arthur Petrelli's.
In the preview we see Sylar meet his dad, so maybe he will understand how is Dad's power work.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Heroes Season 3 Episode 7 Preview

Lol, Peter got grounded by his dad...Lmao....Sylar also meets his dad in the preview.

I want to know the family secret and I think Arthur and Angela are both deceivers..

Sh*t, I can't wait for next episode.

In the preview we see Sylar meet his dad, so maybe he will understand how is Dad's power work.


:D the prewiev was nice.But I was right,Arthurs powers were to take other abilitys,but differantly,thats preety cool.But Peter will get his abilitys back,but the question for me did Arthur take the ability to take other people abilitys from people,cause tahts how it loox to me..

..its Sylar time now.Sylar make me proud to :D joke.Shit I am so sick of Milo's actin,I dont know,he should stop shakin all the time,I dont know,but to me hes not doing a good job.

Wheeeeeeeeeew.Im so happy that I was wrong about Hiro,he actualy thought about it and created a plan,good job,he aint stupid no more,but hes slow tho.Im happy that Hiro didnt kill him actualy.

And I knew that its gonna happen with Claire that shes gonna get shot,she will then get up and knock the frog fattie boy down,preety predictable.



But,BUT!!I am so PISSSSSSED that theres gonna me no Adam,no Adam!Shit he was one of my favs,damn it,damn it!Adam,oh no.Man this sux,I so wanted for him to last.
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

..its Sylar time now.Sylar make me proud to :D joke.Shit I am so sick of Milo's actin,I dont know,he should stop shakin all the time,I dont know,but to me hes not doing a good job.
His acting is great. Right now he's going through a phase of trying to suppress the hunger and also experiencing new emotions like "caring", "love" and what are bonds. I don't blame him to act this way since these things are new to him. I wonder how Sylar will turn out in the end.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

His acting is great. Right now he's going through a phase of trying to suppress the hunger and also experiencing new emotions like "caring", "love" and what are bonds. I don't blame him to act this way since these things are new to him. I wonder how Sylar will turn out in the end.

Sylar-yes!Peter-No!I was talkin about Peter,not Sylar,I mean this role is to big for Milo,I loved his acting in Rocky Balboa.But right now,I dont like the actin not one bit.And Sylar,tsk,Sylar is doing a hell of a job,oh I mean Zachary is doing great in his role,its Milo who I dont like,I like him,but not that much.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I loved the Arthur/Knox tag team. Alone Knox doesn't scare people like Peter or Adam or even Hiro who all think of themselves as overpowered. But when you know about Arthur's power stealing ability you are genuinely scared because your power has become so much of your identity. That's when Knox becomes a bad ass and fucks you up.

Very powerful, if Pinehearst has the Company's partners system this is who I hope Arthur carries with him.

I wonder if Arthur knows he has complete control over time and space... or can go nuclear, superspeed, see in the future, walk through walls... yeah i wonder how many powers he had before hand this guy must have everything!
 

True Blade

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Sylar-yes!Peter-No!I was talkin about Peter,not Sylar,I mean this role is to big for Milo,I loved his acting in Rocky Balboa.But right now,I dont like the actin not one bit.And Sylar,tsk,Sylar is doing a hell of a job,oh I mean Zachary is doing great in his role,its Milo who I dont like,I like him,but not that much.
I agree with this.

As for the episode...

Nooooooo! Adam Monroe was one of the best characters on the show, it totally sucks that he got killed off. If anything, it does make us dislike Arthur, and view him as THE uber villain though.

Hiro, Ando, and the Precog make for some good comedy, alright!

Parkman is pretty terrible with girls huh? Him and Daphne will end up together anyway.

If Peter's powers were taken by his father, does that include his base power of Empathic Mimicry? I've got to imagine that Arthur can take ALL powers through that, which would make Peter just a normal human, right? I hope Sylar's not dumb enough to fall for "Give daddy a hug LULZ". Well scratch that, I know he won't be.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't even know what to say about this episode, it was just great. It was unexpected, interesting and funny!

I really did not understand what was going on with Peter but he became so selfish all of a sudden. I think the fight between Sylar and Peter was great but I know Sylar could have put a better fight than that. He has the power of the sound guy and many others but it's clear that he would have lost anyways.

Mohinder is so dumb, Tracy tricked him good. (I wonder if she cut his arm off). However, he got really mad, I wonder how the other two are going to fight him.

Arthur's power is scary!!!! I really don't see how anyone can stop this guy. Someone posted before that maybe only the haitian can stop him. Maybe that's the only way. How in the hell is Peter is going to get his powers back? The only option is I see is for him to be injected with the formula(maybe it'll give him his original powers back).

I just love Daphne, this episode made me like her even more. She seems to have a good heart and I'm glad she did not get killed by Sylar. I think she does make a good couple with Parkman, but I wonder what "[/b]Pinehearst[/b]" has on her. (Maybe she is protecting someone).

It was fun to see Hiro looking for the African guy, he got hit twice. I think they'll make the right decision and work against Pinehearst instead of joining them.
 
Last edited:

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Arthur now absorb Sylar's abilities also.. so we gonna get another mad man..
.


Spoiler tags man.Spoiler tags.


I agree with this.

As for the episode...

Nooooooo! Adam Monroe was one of the best characters on the show, it totally sucks that he got killed off. If anything, it does make us dislike Arthur, and view him as THE uber villain though.

Hiro, Ando, and the Precog make for some good comedy, alright!

Parkman is pretty terrible with girls huh? Him and Daphne will end up together anyway.

If Peter's powers were taken by his father, does that include his base power of Empathic Mimicry? I've got to imagine that Arthur can take ALL powers through that, which would make Peter just a normal human, right? I hope Sylar's not dumb enough to fall for "Give daddy a hug LULZ". Well scratch that, I know he won't be.


Yeah,it sux that Adam had to go.I realy liked him.

Man Parkman and Daphney,I dont know,its like a grown ass man with a teenager,thats how I see it,she loox like a kid and Parkman :notrust c'mon.

Yeah if Peters abilitys are taken,its gonna be tricky to get them powers back and he had a good colection of those powers.A good colection it sux.But Pete is gonna get those powers back,no doubt.Maybe he still keeps the mimcry ability.

Sylar should be warned not to go for the hug.. :guns:squish

I so like the thing that Sylar doesnt want to be a villain,love it..

I really did not understand what was going on with Peter but he became so selfish all of a sudden. I think the fight between Sylar and Peter was great but I know Sylar could have put a better fight than that. He has the power of the sound guy and many others but it's clear that he would have lost anyways.

Mohinder is so dumb, Tracy tricked him good. (I wonder if she cut his arm off). However, he got really mad, I wonder how the other two are going to fight him.

Arthur's power is scary!!!! I really don't see how anyone can stop this guy. Someone posted before that maybe only the haitian can stop him. Maybe that's the only way. How in the hell is Peter is going to get his powers back? The only option is I see is for him to be injected with the formula(maybe it'll give him his original powers back).



Sylar didnt want to fight,he wanted to ttalk to his brother,he wanted to free him from the hunger,but you know it doesnt help that easy.Sylar would have won..he has a huge arsenal of weapons.

And the Nicky Mo thing,it was predictable..yeah Mo a genius beein so stupid :D man I loled at that.

Yeah I think one of possibiltys for Peter to get his orignal power back is from a formula,if he lot the power in the first place.And Arthur was stoped once,I think thats why he was in bed,so someone will stop him again,this is true,villains wont win in this show.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

hollow kurono- why need spoiler tag, he hugged peter so it was only pure speculation that he absorbed sylar ability too along with the many things peter absorbed .. you just like to correct me don't ya... :(

As for Peter versus Sylar, Peter got more abilities and if Sylar any new abilities, Peter just gonna absorb it .. so who ever a master of their abilities win..
<hr noshade size="1">
kadodo- Daphne was scare to death in the last scene when Aurthur hugging Peter. I suspect she will try her best getting away..

HKurono- you should write a spoiler tag song.. because it annoy the hell out of me..

sorry people for going off topic with Hkuron


I just dont like to know things before they happen,I want to watch the show and be caught by surprise and not knowin what happens,that sht is borring.And maybe I didnt understand your thing with Sylar there..maybe you were sayin this that it might happen but you havent taken out that from the novel our you just know it,cause you took that from the novel.


Yeah maybe I should,but you should put a spoiler tag,cause that annoys the hell out of me.When I watch a show and I know when one of the most important things is gonna happen,I dont see no fun in that,at all.
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

This thread is dedicate to discussing the the TV Show and if people want to discuss the graphical novel manga in thier post concerning the TV Show use spoiler tags.

Also if you know evey single detail what will happened next episode before it airs used spoiler tags, otherwise state it has a prediction.

I think Sylar will have the advantage in a battle with Peter because he understands the roots of each power and know how to use at its best.
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

wtf.. all i posts are comments about the tv show.. and i post to alert you guys that a new graphic novel is out for anyone that interests.. and spoilers in spoiler tag.. got it right people

and i agree with you about Sylar, since our reasons are the same
This is going out to everyone to remind people. Not singling out any1.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Man Parkman and Daphney,I dont know,its like a grown ass man with a teenager,thats how I see it,she loox like a kid and Parkman :notrust c'mon.
W.h.a.t-evaaaaaar, Real life Peter's Actor is 32 and he's dating real life actress of Claire that was 17 until recently, so.. whatever. Parkman and Daphne is just fine. He deserves a young innocent girl after his ex cheated on him.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't think she looks that young... she's pretty for sure. My new favorite blonde considering that Claire is lame and Elle is gone. Except that she and Invisible Man are in the comic actually...
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Daphney is pretty mature for her own age.. way wiser than claire , elle , etc..
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

W.h.a.t-evaaaaaar, Real life Peter's Actor is 32 and he's dating real life actress of Claire that was 17 until recently, so.. whatever. Parkman and Daphne is just fine. He deserves a young innocent girl after his ex cheated on him.


Well Milo doesnt look that old,like Parkman :) and man Parkmans a bit far you know and goin for a young girl and etc.Daphney looked great in this episode.Well anyway..

Daphney is pretty mature for her own age.. way wiser than claire , elle , etc..

Yeah,she aint slow atleast,both on her feet and in reactions and etc.She is probably my fav from now on,I mean fav girl.

She was in the Max Payne movie to,well for a couple seconds,yeah it has nothing to do,just wanted to point out,maybe someone would find it interesting.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Overall, I would say this was the best episode in a while though, it wasn't so much a surprise, but it did leave me saying "wtf!" at the end.

Syler is the new hero!
 
Top