- Joined
- Sep 16, 2009
- Messages
- 977
- Reaction score
- 371
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
you would have to be crazy to think he would succeed
i don't think he was nerfed i believed he was try to do something destructive but did not have enough power to do it on the scale he planned i believe he could still move rocks at that momentObviously, the good guys were going to win, because the show is called "Heroes," not "Villains."
But, they honestly hyped Samuel up to be some incredibly destructive character. Then, suddenly, when those with Abilities leave, he has no power? What the crap is that? He leveled a mansion when there weren't any with Abilities around. He leveled that prison when there weren't any others around, either. He's obviously powerful in his own respect, even without those with Abilities. I have no idea why the writers nerfed him to such extremity.
and i think it's safe to assume he always kept the carnival within his power radius which is why he said even if they ran they wouldn't get far enough
. I'm really sad to hear that now that it was just getting really good!!! I heard other rumors though that the creators might make a movie or a mini series just to tie up all the lose ends and to end the series nicely so that could at least be something for us to look forward to. But for now I will still mourn 
yep and 2 of their new stuff is the same genreSo has anyone else heard the bad news that NBC dropped the show and that its not coming back for a 5th season. I'm really sad to hear that now that it was just getting really good!!! I heard other rumors though that the creators might make a movie or a mini series just to tie up all the lose ends and to end the series nicely so that could at least be something for us to look forward to. But for now I will still mourn
![]()

See I would love that but its not like they would do that by next year. Their fall lineup is already set and its a bit late to change your mind. The problem is that since they won't change their mind by this fall, it would be hard to bring it back because then people will really be forgetting about the show because it won't even be on tv anymore. And there is no way to really test if its popular enough to bring back in the future because all they could rely on would be DVD sales, but like many I just watch ones I've missed online so its not even like DVD sales are a reliable source. SOOOOOO unfortunately things look really bleakYeah my dad told me that a while ago but I tought it was just a rumor. Maybe they will regret the decision and come back with the show.
, but I do have hope that they may make a movie
.
I understand what your saying. You don't want to see a really good show that you love end up screwing up and killing itself so you rather it go out while its good and not as bad. The problem for me though is that I still liked it either way. The first season was the best but I got so entrapped in the story that I can't not like the show. Yes the more recent seasons weren't as good but it still delivered for me. And now the last season ended with a really huge cliffhanger that will change everything and now I won't know whats going to happenI was actually a little delighted when I heard about the cancellation. The show had been suffering from a serious decline in quality with each season after the first, and I didn't want to find myself compelled to sit through another botched season in the hopes that the writers would revisit the dynamics that made the first season so successful.
. SO at least I'm hoping they can make an epic movie out of it to tie it all up so I can at least get the answer I want to the unanswered questions we have.
regret to tell you that this show has ended. It was good for a while though, then go down hill from there. sigh.!!!!!!!! all are brilliant .
And this shows are wonderful !!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! I like it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!