TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm trying to determine why Claire is so...happy-go-lucky with her relationship with Gretchen. There was never any indication that she'd ever be attracted to girls, at all, during the series, so I'm trying to figure out how in the world she can be so calm about such a change.
Plus gretchen is butt ugly!!

Why not ice girl. Yeah Ali later baby!!...

Man peter still sucks! And sylar is going thru another phase of finding himself. These writters never learn!!
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Plus gretchen is butt ugly!!

Why not ice girl. Yeah Ali later baby!!...

Man peter still sucks! And sylar is going thru another phase of finding himself. These writters never learn!!
I personally think Gretchen is strangely attractive... might just be me though.

I've just recently watched the early episodes of heros and you can kind of see that there would be some sort of romantic relationship between Claire and her.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I meant the series as a whole. Nothing ever indicated that she'd suddenly switch sides, or even stick in the middle.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Heroes really is loving flapping around rock bottom. Wtf is up with Sylar?! When will anyone in Heroes find themselves?!
Is this the last season?
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't think it's been announced yet, but it should be getting one more season. I hope at least, so we could have some good closure for the series.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I hope for an announced ending season like Lost, which actually would give the series somewhere to aim. Then I don't care if it's 1 or 2 more seasons since hopefully that'll improve it.
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I personally think Gretchen is strangely attractive... might just be me though.

I've just recently watched the early episodes of heros and you can kind of see that there would be some sort of romantic relationship between Claire and her.
just you man!! :p

At least we all know at some point gretchen will end up dead or far away talking to claire thru facebook. lol :p
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

give him a break he just died again! lol anyway aside from some plot flaws every now and then i think the biggest problem was the idiotic fans because everywhere i go someone is asking a dumb question even here if they payed attention they would know so and so died, lost power etc. i find those pple very annoying simply for the that they get mad cuz they don't know something then bash the show anyway seems they are going to be exposed to the public and charlie looks old poor hiro:(


those flashbacks took to long but i must admit i enjoyed the peter and sylar scenes
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So next episode is the season finale? already? seems as though NBC only commissioned 19 episodes..
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
So next episode is the season finale? already? seems as though NBC only commissioned 19 episodes..
It appears to be the season finale. I guess its the best move rather than compete against 24 and house.

Although this last episode felt so refreshing. Itachi didn't die, his just fat, as fat matt, he made a pretty awesome imatation of itachi's ultimate genjutsu. Years had passed in their heads when only half a day of the real world. So the writers are showing us how sylar became that good guy in the future. Although they are gonna need a new boggie man.

I just found funny as to why samuel sent the kage bunshin guy to deal with sylar and peter. LOL I mean are you serious? Sylar? and peter?

I wonder if peter is gonna copy that ability?

I love how the last episodes were made, hate how the season has progressed. I mean they keep using the same formula over and over. 90% of the episdoes are character development to cramp all the resolution in the last 1 or to episodes.
 

kaliayev

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
951
Reaction score
89
Gender
Male
Country
United States
those flashbacks took to long but i must admit i enjoyed the peter and sylar scenes
You mean HRG had contact with Sylar's father and HRG projected the resulting hatred onto Sylar?! Yeah, I got bored with HRG's moral ambiguity ages ago. They need to stop spending so much time on it. Hopefully, HRG really will die from oxygen deprivation and we can finally be done with his sordid past...or Hiro will save both of them. Unfortunately, the Peter x Sylar limbo was the only worthwhile part of the episode.

I just found funny as to why samuel sent the kage bunshin guy to deal with sylar and peter. LOL I mean are you serious? Sylar? and peter?
Was gonna say something to that effect: where 95% of mutants, including Samuel, have failed, multiple man will succeed :facepalm. Well, had Peter and Sylar spent another year in lalaland, multiple man might have stood a chance. Hopefully, the writers will take the opportunity to have Sylar exhibit his mastery over that atomization power he picked up last season, because multiple man is one of the most annoying characters from this season. I'm also hoping multiple man killed Matt before venturing into the inconspicuous basement.


The writers sure are taking their time with Tracy. It's pretty clear that she's gonna turn out to be either exactly like Samuel (in terms power magnification due to mutant proximity) or his polar opposite (negating the effects of said power magnification).
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, with the things are going now, there should be a next season, and its last. Last episode was decent; just a bunch of soul searching. We hopefully seem to know everything about HRG, but I'm still going to be terribly upset if they do kill him off.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If they kill off Noah then that's the final straw for most Heroes fan...
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think he provides a small balance for the audience, because he's normal and doesn't have an ability, but he can still tangle with most of them, and all of them if the Haitian is around.

Huh. I just had a terrible idea. The writers should have the Haitian come into the final fights and turn off the Abilities and have a battler royale. That would make me so upset, haha! Of course, I'd more upset if the fight were Ability laced, but didn't show anything (a la Peter/Nathan v. Sylar).
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Who would have thought that 5 years alone in its head would make sylar a good person?? :p

Am amazed that peter never aimed to fix his powers. or that the writters didn't use matt's baby as an arc?

A kid that can fix your abilities or turn them on or off at will. scary. Now thats a pretty interesting ability that many people would like to get their hands on.

Im actually a little confused didn't the company exist to prevent the knowledge of the specials to get out to the public, due to fears of people like darko?

I mean hello? Can claire be anymore naive? All the previous season have shown how the specials get hunted down for no reason and now they want to come out in the open? All the previous seasons show the world isn't ready, so whats different now?

Plus the writters made samuel's powers be really stupid, i mean after the specials left he had nothing? Really? nothing? couldn't move not even a rock?
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
the episode wasn't bad i must say
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm terribly upset at how anti-climatic the ending was, more specifically Peter v. Samuel. What the crap.

That was the only part that I didn't like. Otherwise, good episode. Here's to a new season.
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
c'mon lady give them a break it's not like they could afford a big showdown season 3 lost viewers and so they had budget cuts and besides nothing wrong with a normal finale now and then
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Then don't have them hype of Samuel as a totally destructive character and nerf him at the last second.
 
Top