TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Just a question, since I am not used to those comic style paintings in the serie

but who were those four main villains that were painted? Peter's, Syler's and Nathan's dad aside
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Overall, I would say this was the best episode in a while though, it wasn't so much a surprise, but it did leave me saying "wtf!" at the end.

Syler is the new hero!

Thats the great part.Sylar is a hero :D kinda funny when he was a villain.

Just a question, since I am not used to those comic style paintings in the serie

but who were those four main villains that were painted? Peter's, Syler's and Nathan's dad aside





Well two of them are Knox and Arthur,others I cant recognize that much.
 

True Blade

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

As far as I can tell...

Top Left: Arthur Petrelli
Bottom Left: Knox
Bottom Right: Kinda looks like Linderman?
Top Right: Looks like Sylar if he grew some facial hair...
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Bottom right reminds me of Parkmans dad a bit,you know hes bald a little,but you I cant tell much about this painting at first I thought that was Peter if he lost some hair and I thought about that dude on top right as Sylar to.

Damn Knox became a big time villain now,huh.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Nono, Bottom right is the blue fire guy that escaped from level 5, bottom left is fear guy from level 5, top left is Pete's dad, and top right is a mystery apparently.

We still have yet to see the black monster, unless that is Mohinder's final evolution.

Sylar remains a non-villain in this season, and I am guessing in general, he's done with it, he goes against the grain which makes him great. When everyone else wanted to be a villain in order to get into the bad guys, and figure out who they were, he plays the good guy.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I thought top right was Arthor, i know he hasn't grown that much hair but... top left definitely looks like parkman's dad. bottom left is knox and bottom right looks like the pyro.

Of course it could be 4 all new characters! I mean really this series is on a move and I wonder if they'll introduce more characters... they could at least.
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Damn you realy are pumped up and a big fan of this shot :) thanx for the commercials,but I wont watch them anymore,way to much info I get from them.
I actually don't get alot info from the previews, because when I watch the episode there's so much info that I didn't know and so far starting from episode 3, each episode is so good. I still wish they did the 1st two episodes a little better.

But word of advise don't click on the NBC link....lol.....That was too much info and I regret going on the NBC site....lol

If I was really a big fan I would reading the graphic novels, but I'm satisfied watching the episodes.

But I don't blame you if you don't want to watch the previews, it keeps the suspense building up for a week.....

PS: I'm guessing you don't read the bleach chapter spoilers like I don't neither.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I actually don't get alot info from the previews, because when I watch the episode there's so much info that I didn't know and so far starting from episode 3, each episode is so good. I still wish they did the 1st two episodes a little better.

But word of advise don't click on the NBC link....lol.....That was too much info and I regret going on the NBC site....lol

If I was really a big fan I would reading the graphic novels, but I'm satisfied watching the episodes.

But I don't blame you if you don't want to watch the previews, it keeps the suspense building up for a week.....

PS: I'm guessing you don't read the bleach chapter spoilers like I don't neither.
Thanks for the previews, but yes I agree: The NBC website gave us way too much info for the next episode.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I actually don't get alot info from the previews, because when I watch the episode there's so much info that I didn't know and so far starting from episode 3, each episode is so good. I still wish they did the 1st two episodes a little better.

But word of advise don't click on the NBC link....lol.....That was too much info and I regret going on the NBC site....lol

If I was really a big fan I would reading the graphic novels, but I'm satisfied watching the episodes.

But I don't blame you if you don't want to watch the previews, it keeps the suspense building up for a week.....

PS: I'm guessing you don't read the bleach chapter spoilers like I don't neither.

I dont read any spoilers at all man.I used to but I dont know,I like when I dont know.

Thanks for the previews, but yes I agree: The NBC website gave us way too much info for the next episode.


Just by watching Claire ripin Ellies hair was enough for me,I mean seein the picture.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I was thinking, if Peters power is absorbing others powers, shouldnt he have obtained his dads powers. Maybe his dad just drained his powers and he'll slowly regenerate. Hopefully he gets his powers back



Episode #3-7: "Eris Quod Sum"
NBC's Official Description: TRAPPED, TERRIFIED AND CORNERED, NATHAN (ADRIAN PASDAR) & TRACY (Ali Larter), MATT (GREG GRUNBERG) AND PETER (MILO VENTIMIGLIA) STRUGGLE FOR THEIR LIVES AGAINST FAMILIAR FACES -- -- ELLE (GUEST STAR KRISTEN BELL) MAKES A SHOCKING RETURN -- Trapped and terrified, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) and Tracy (Ali Larter) fight for their lives against a much-changed, monstrous Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) to free themselves, Maya (Dania Ramirez) and the doctor’s other “test subjects.” Elle (guest star Kristen Bell) returns, with a shock for Claire (Hayden Panettiere) and her family. Meanwhile, aware of Peter’s (Milo Ventimiglia) ruthless take down by her rivals at Pinehearst, Angela (Cristine Rose) reaches out to convince Sylar (Zachary Quinto) to save his brother. Since he won’t sign up with the Villains, Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) is ordered by her boss to go back and kill Matt (Greg Grunberg) -- or be killed herself. While in awe of the African precog’s power, Hiro (Masi Oka) still questions Usutu’s (guest star Ntare Mwine) advice on how to best face his gathering opponents. Jack Coleman and James Kyson Lee star. Alan Blumenfeld, Ashley Crow, Robert Forster, Jaime Hector and Blake Shields guest star.
 
Last edited:

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I was thinking, if Peters power is absorbing others powers, shouldnt he have obtained his dads powers. Maybe his dad just drained his powers and he'll slowly regenerate. Hopefully he gets his powers back

Ofcourse hell get his powers back.I dont think this show is gonna get rid of the main charachter.Hes gonna get his powers back,he will somehow.But now he probably got rid of the hunger,lets just hope he only has his mimicy powers.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

http://heroeswiki.com/Spoiler:Heroes

well only visit the link if you want to know the possible spoilers on future episodes 7,8,9 if not then do yourselves a favor not clicking on it..
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Peter will get his powers back, but in a way that might lead him to getting that scar.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

My My, Sylar is playing the double agent..I just hope he doesn't suffer a painful death by his old man. Peter useless as alwayas. Tracey doesn't do anything either, I miss Niki.

But Elle was classic. What I like about these shows is when they show their powers, and not only talk talk talk.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Peter will get his powers back, but in a way that might lead him to getting that scar.
that would make sense cause I always thought he got it from the bomb in season 1 but in season 2 he still didnt have it
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I actually don't get alot info from the previews, because when I watch the episode there's so much info that I didn't know and so far starting from episode 3, each episode is so good. I still wish they did the 1st two episodes a little better.

But word of advise don't click on the NBC link....lol.....That was too much info and I regret going on the NBC site....lol

If I was really a big fan I would reading the graphic novels, but I'm satisfied watching the episodes.

But I don't blame you if you don't want to watch the previews, it keeps the suspense building up for a week.....

PS: I'm guessing you don't read the bleach chapter spoilers like I don't neither.
the funny thing about the commercial is that.. they tend to be misleading.. I am usually more surprise about the commercial than the show itself..


http://www.rslinks.org/node/12433/
download episode 7 through rapidshare.. hope this helpful
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

another great episode. Man im lovin Heroes. So Sylar/Gabriel saved Peter, I knew he couldnt be manipulated so easily. For a second there I thought Peter was going to get his power back when they inject him with the formula. And just like that Parkers dad was killed, Arthur could have used him, hes like a genjutsu master. Next week is a flashback, I gues that wont hurt to see how it began.

Next episode: "Villains"

NBC's Official Description: TO PREPARE FOR THE CONFRONTATION AHEAD, HIRO (MASI OKA) EXPLORES WHAT FORCES -- AND FAMILIAR FACES -- HELPED TWIST SYLAR (ZACHARY QUINTO), FLINT (BLAKE SHIELDS) AND ARTHUR PETRELLI (ROBERT FORSTER) INTO VILLAINS -- MALCOLM MCDOWELL, ERIC ROBERTS, KRISTEN BELL AND JESSALYN GILSIG ALSO GUEST STAR -- To prepare for the confrontation ahead, Hiro (Masi Oka) follows respected businessman, husband and father Arthur Petrelli (guest star Robert Forster) in the days before he “died” -- to discover what drove him to create rival company Pinehearst and strike at Angela (Cristine Rose). Later, a moment unfolds where Sylar (Zachary Quinto), horrified and guilt-ridden, might have stopped his murderous pursuit of abilities -- that is, if H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) and Elle (guest star Kristen Bell) had swayed from their monstrous assignment. Finally, under the wing of Company man Thompson (guest star Eric Roberts), agent-in-training Meredith (guest star Jessalyn Gelsig) watches her new life go up in smoke, following the arrival of her hot-headed brother. Greg Grunberg, James Kyson Lee, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Dania Ramirez and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Jimmy Jean-Louis, Malcolm McDowell, Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine, Ron Perkins, Blake Shields, and Jeff Staron guest star.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

disclaimer: this is just my opinion..
well one thing is for sure none of the futures seen so far are coming true.. with matt's father dead.. Angela's dream became false..
 
Top