Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
so we are Ameri. that's why we're here on this thread.

SHIT! I'm just waiting for my end of shift. another hour an a half then I'm out of here!

I'm going to die of boredom for sure if this keeps up.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well it's back to good ol' NINTENDO DS EMULATOR for me. Good thing Pokémon Diamond is entertaining.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]38196[/split]
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]41754HERE[/split]
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:o Shocking.

v12???

And then I give you this:





HaruhixKyon FTW! :yaha


wtf... I'm curious about Google Chrome :wtf
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well it's back to good ol' NINTENDO DS EMULATOR for me. Good thing Pokémon Diamond is entertaining.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!! - Part 1

huh? split? tay or anyone care to shed some light? :confused
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!! - Part 1

the hell happened? running out of resources? build additional pylons
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!! - Part 1

I'm betting it's this one.....
http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/92

oh goodie! they're making a snapshot....i think....can't wait for the result...:confetti


i can't believe we're seeing the end of this one....

Bax's Havoc Days: Closed - See v2 (Pages: 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
bax
Reply | Unsubscribe
Yesterday 03:44 PM
by ImotoChan ​
6,815 114,989


ah, wait ito pala....kala ko kng ano na.....
Ahh.. from now on, every thread that exceeds 2500 posts, after a new post is made into a thread, a new thread will be made (with the same name), call it v2. The old thread will be locked, not deleted :) All old threads won't be automatically splitted, only will if a new post is made in it.

No worries Comel-chan, your old thread is here: (or see the first post)
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12968

^^

It was splitted a few minutes ago, and RyuSensei and Goji I think, posted, but I accidentally deleted the new thread .__. Gomen ne .___.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!! - Part 1

So... wawa naman yung mga umaasa sa 1,000th post.

:rofl

sakin pala last post bago kay njt...
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!! - Part 1

so, im suppose to re-learn my way around MH in its v2.3? i hope i fall under the category of active members, though the forum threads i mostly post on arent the main discussion forums...:D


naw, im no longer into the 1000th post. ala naman atang good luck dun eh. besides, the threads wont be splitted for its v2 unless they reached the 2500th post.. so i guess i had really just outgrown the old foolish goals bahind..

hayy,i guess ameri wont be regular here afterall..

sure. just send a pm if I don't reply in this thread.
as for me, i do open the pinoy hangout thread everytime i go online. i hate to admit it<i will, anyway>, but i seem to have taken a liking to virtually be with these wackos here. i am sure of myself being a very normal gal. its just that i get along well mostly with not very normal people. :nod
 
Last edited:

アメリ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!! - Part 1

Erm. it's not that not being a regular( I kinda like it here too ). but sometimes i go for days without internet and it gets tedious to do 10-20 pages of forum trolling.

EB na kasi! haha
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!! - Part 1

@BB- It's crap... Simplistic and very limiting...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hi guys.

wat up?

I got sidetracked when I needed to do this board thing for our team in the office -_-; I can't believe I missed so much here at MH :bored

I actually got disoriented for a while ahahaha.


ayos, since ameri nick mo, we're gonna call you "kano"
rofl

@kano, the fact that you watched a french film in jap subs... adik ka. yun lang. :p


I tried the level 2 mock exam and failed miserably. if the power level of level 4 is 1000, level 3 would be 2000, level 2 would go up to 9000+. Malaki ang gap ng 3 and 2. I'm not at that level yet.
hmm... I think my sister passed the lvl 2 exam. But she still had a hard time living in japan for the first 2 months :XD

speaking of japan... I'll be going next week na pala! And I haven't packed yet or anything! :onoz

This EB has been the talk ever since...I don't know...like two years ago when this Hangout was still in it's first version. It may well never happen or it may...I don't know.
true. Ever since I joined, and I think I remember Ayah-nee taking the lead as well...

AYAH-NEEEEEEE! :scry

i drank again yesterday, and i haven't been eating much. friends say i risk ulcer? dunno about that. but hey guys do you believe in "too much fun can lead to too much pain" kind of saying? cuz it's been a really fun masskara week but my girl problems have taken a turn to the worst, and i'm dying
long live the dying because of love!

lol wut?
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
YES THE BOARD IS BACK!!! :confetti

BB pasalubong namin ha? gusto ko ng Gawain, pero kung di mo mauuwi yun dahil na-scrap na ng Black Knights kahit si Kallen na lang.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey, wtf, i thought the thread was closed. im sure this was close a moment ago...

and hey, babs, pasalubong namin ha? youre really going?...:crying id really be dying and dyeing green with envy if youll evar come across kishi<now thats far shot from reality, im very sure>
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well Aya Hirano ranks 10x higher than Kishi.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i dont care if kishi ranks last in polls and surveys.. hes still no. 1 in my list... :love


i could fall prostrate before him....if it isnt for the fear of the goddess getting jealous over my devotion to some other being...

edit:
hey, check this out
,
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
YOU'VE GOT A PROSTATE?! seriously dood, a slip of tongue proves YOU'RE A MAN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top