TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

http://heroeswiki.com/Spoiler:Heroes

well only visit the link if you want to know the possible spoilers on future episodes 7,8,9 if not then do yourselves a favor not clicking on it..
Dangerous for me and proven. As it is obvious peter would get his powers back, I succeeded in spoiling myself HOW... My fault

anyway I'll look forward to watch current episode this evening
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well this was a normal episode,didnt get me excited or whatever.When Knox punched Parkman threw his heart it was obvious that he made an illusion,Knox wouldnt have been able to lay a punch on Daphney,shes to fast.

And when Peter survived,two things came into my mind,first he has his powers,they are weak,very weak or Sylar let him live,for real.At some points this show is predictable.

I hope Sylar is plotin behind Arthurs back..he is probably.

Oh and if Suresh becomes a monster,lalala,then shit Peter should get his powers to.Then it could be possible that Arthur will convince Nathan to become bad to :notrust
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Adrive||MU
Heroes Season 3 Episode 8 Preview||Canada Episode 8 Preview

The MU link was being a pain in the ass, but no matter I couldn't miss watching this episode.

Is Maury really dead ?? I mean it seems that Maury, Arthur both used mind games to trick Daphney, so atleast she would hear the part about Maury protecting Parkman via that Matt willl hear it. If Maury is really dead, then all HAIL Arthur aka a True OG in Heroes.....

Arthur and Knox makes the perfect TAG TEAM......If there was a heroes game, I will be using both of them.

Knox is so badasssss....I especially love this line from him in this episode "You think you can hold me with the power"

It seems to me all though Peter escaped, his dad still want shim alive....I really want to hear Arthur's side of he story. But IMO Arthur and Angela are both DECEIVERS, that can't be trusted.

Peter did something amazing in this episode, which is he actually came back for Gabriel. But at the same time I'm not surprise that Present Peter is know to be compassionate and willing to give people a chance.

Tim Kring is reading Naruto Managa:
Arthur = Uchiha Madara
Sylar = Uchiha Itachi
Peter = tough one, but I have to say Naruto and not Sasuke or mixed of Naruto and Sasuke

Clearly Sylar is playing the role of Itachi, a double agent.....What worries me is that it seems like Arthur is aware of what Sylar is doing, but has not punished him and Arthur is basically acting like Madara. Even what scares more is Sylar could be trying to buy Peter's trust and then betrayed him later.....Damn the story can go in many angles.

I feel sorry for Matt, getting played like a fool......But he suppose to able to read her mind and figure what is going on.

At the beginning of this episode i was like Claire and L , the two stupid B**, but I actually like them this epsiode. I was really hoping for Claire and L tag team.

We also got some ClairXPeter, I mean I herad they are dating in real life.

Nathan is one stupid guy if he thinks he can take down the "God Father" aka his dad.

Wow this show has alot of blonds and all them seem to be useless at the moment. But Nikki was useful in the past and I want meet Barbara.

Precog has become Hiro's Senpai and I can't wait for Precog to meed Arthur, I just want to see their reactions towards each other. I'm also glad Precog is preparing Hiro, cuz he has to find a way for Arthur not to read his mind.

Could some1 just list all of Angels's power ??? Lol I mean she dreams the future and now send telepathic messages....lol


Knox wouldnt have been able to lay a punch on Daphney,shes to fast.
I think its possible if it wasn't an illusion. I mean once Knox sense the fear in the atmosphere, he should be able to pinpoint her movements. The fear makes him do incredible things, so the stuff I'm saying could be possible.
 
Last edited:

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Average episode. I hope Elle is ok... I like her no matter how bitchy she gets.

Finally Maya leaves this episode Big Brother eviction style. She was so boring.

When Nathan gets involved you get a clear picture about how crazy involved everyone is with everyone else. Nathan seems to be the bridge... Has he had a chance to meet everyone. Matt has flown on his back, Hiro lovingly refers to him as flying man, he's met Linderman and the Nikki family (something Peter hasn't) and Nathan seems to be way to involved with Claire's family.

And he's always President! For such a big character he's always under appreciated.

And I just realized that maybe Claire doesn't know that her blood heals. I thought daddy told her.

I gotta go back and see the image in Angela's dream. I remember Tracy is apart of it somehow along with Sylar. I wonder if Arthur changed that prophecy or if its still on track.
 

ikuroi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well this episodes made me realize what heroes could have become if this story and characters wasnt this bad. I mean like wtf is going on with Claires puberty thing and trying to act hard by being a dick to Peter and elle's going thru a shitty crisis, I dont like how worthless Matt has become... if there is someone who cant be tricked, it shold be Matt. I dont like none of the character development besides Sylar and Nathan who imo are right now the best characters in the show. This show is tryin to be so much is not, if the writing team could have done what they wanted and the producers wouldnt fuck up the story.... this would be much better. This shit is turning into Laguna Beach/DOOL fuck this, im out!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well this episode was good I'd say. For some reason I really loved Elle in this episode. It was about time she came back. However, I have a feeling she wont come back because she wants to get rid of her powers.

This episode gave us total proof that Sylar is indeed Angela's son. As someone mentioned before, Sylar is playing the double agent and I really hope his father don't beat him in his game. Peter is pretty much useless now, I wonder what plans he's going to come up with in order to get his powers back? Dr. Zimmerman maybe?However, he'd have to find the formula first.

Daphne, I am kind of dissapointed in her. I really thought she was on Matt's side but it turns out she's playing a double agent too. I might be wrong about her too because maybe Arthur is controlling her somehow. I used to wonder why Arthur needed Parkman since he already had the father but it turns out he needed him to go to Primatech.

One more thing we found out is that Knox's power depends on other people's fear? I was so confused after this. In Knox's illusion, it looked like he killed Daphne and Parkman. My question is does Knox know he was in an illusion? I would assume Knox would tell Arthur that both Daphne and Parkman are dead. However, when Daphne called Arthur he was not surprised at all.

There was something new about Angela's powers, Telekinesis. However, I do not believe it as being the same as Matt. I believe she can communicate to others while she herself is sleeping and the other is sleeping as well. We can remember that both Sylar and Angela were sleeping at the time of their communication.

The African guy gave Hiro something to eat and he said it was a recipe that was in his family for many years. I wonder does everyone in his family just eat this thing and they can see the future?

Anyways, I can't wait to find out what Hiro actually saw......
 
Last edited:

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well a lot of people though peter was too powerful. Now his a nobody!!...

Now i see why future peter had the scar and didn't have the cheerleaders ability.

Now i just wonder how will peter get at least his powers back? I mean if his injected with suresh's new formula will he get his previous power of absorbing others abilities? or all the powers he had be back?

How weird matt started as the wimpiest of them all now his actually one of the most powerfull ones. Matt's powers are growing, he does what he father did (or atleast use to do).

I can't believe peter is a nobody now!!

P.S. if peter and gabriel have the same power, wouldn't nathan too?

Could that explain how he healed himself after being shot?
 
Last edited:

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

One more thing we found out is that Knox's power depends on other people's fear? I was so confused after this. In Knox's illusion, it looked like he killed Daphne and Parkman. My question is does Knox know he was in an illusion? I would assume Knox would tell Arthur that both Daphne and Parkman are dead. However, when Daphne called Arthur he was not surprised at all.
Wow you are late, how knox's power work was revealed in episode 4 or 5. When Future Gabriel said I know how your power works, you feed off fear. Most likley Knox knew he was in illusion and it was Arthur's order.

There was something new about Angela's powers, Telekinesis. However, I do not believe it as being the same as Matt. I believe she can communicate to others while she herself is sleeping and the other is sleeping as well. We can remember that both Sylar and Angela were sleeping at the time of their communication.
Good observation.....Damn what else can Angela do.

The African guy gave Hiro something to eat and he said it was a recipe that was in his family for many years. I wonder does everyone in his family just eat this thing and they can see the future?
I think you are forgetting the pupose of the spirit walk is to see your future and what destiny has in store for you...Example Matt.


P.S. if peter and gabriel have the same power, wouldn't nathan too?

Could that explain how he healed himself after being shot?
Remember Nathan got his power through experiment. Angela said Nathan didn't inherit the genetic code but his lineage could handle him getting powers.
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Good observation.....Damn what else can Angela do.

Remember Nathan got his power through experiment. Angela said Nathan didn't inherit the genetic code but his lineage could handle him getting powers.
Angela said she wasn't actually doing it, that it was gabriel reaching out to her!! I even think it was him day dreaming of her. Which is more scarier.

Nathan did get it as an experiment, but if his power was only to fly how did he heal? I mean matts father can't heal? it doesn't make sense......unless he can also copy powers but due to his narrowed mentality he can't use it at will!!!!

Another question, why does his father want peter dead if his no longer a threat?

Could it be that at some point he can regain his powers???
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Angela said she wasn't actually doing it, that it was gabriel reaching out to her!! I even think it was him day dreaming of her. Which is more scarier.

Nathan did get it as an experiment, but if his power was only to fly how did he heal? I mean matts father can't heal? it doesn't make sense......unless he can also copy powers but due to his narrowed mentality he can't use it at will!!!!

Another question, why does his father want peter dead if his no longer a threat?

Could it be that at some point he can regain his powers???
Why would they show us Angela's hospital monitor going crazy ?? I think it was telekinesis as kadodo said.

I don't remember Arthur saying he wants Peter dead. He told the guy to bring back Peter alive and I really wanted to hear Arthur's side of the story but Peter wouldn't listen....The way I see it Angela and Arthur are both deceivers. Actually if your name begin A in the show you are deceiver....., Adam in season 2 deceive Peter.

I don't know the reason Nathan survive that at all, but I think it has to do with Arthur somehow, so I can't wait to see Nathan talk to his dad. Also they could have also injected Nathan with another power.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't know the reason Nathan survive that at all, but I think it has to do with Arthur somehow, so I can't wait to see Nathan talk to his dad. Also they could have also injected Nathan with another power.
Yeah it is absolutely unexplainable how Nathan was healed. After all, we know in season 1 that Linderman was killed by D.L. We found out later that Linderman was not alive at all but it was just an illusion made by Maury Parkman. However, I find it interesting that Nathan is still alive. Does Arthur have the power to heal others as well? If he does, I have question

1) Did Arthur get the power from someone that had the same powers as Linderman?

2)Even if Arthur had the power to heal, how can he be able to heal Nathan when Arthur was also laying on a hospital bed.

3) Why is Nathan important to Arthur?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I am yet again impressed by sylar's character...

Was ir for peter or for himself he pushed out peter but kept him alive at the same time. Why? Well sylar, peter and nathan always had to face how their parents - mother as father - manipulated them several times because of their powerillness...

Peter seemed to know his father well because he said against sylar he couldn't trust him and he knew what bad things his father has done or will do. Then again sylar had to hear angela was prolly lieing when she said sylar was her most precious son but peter was and she nearly killed him. So I think sylar somehow had some recognition in and of father petrelli.

I wouldn't be surprised if he left peter alive because he was eventaully useless. The father suspected it but yet again he didn't care that much because of the same reason. So I think sylar is going to stay over there and try to find out his path and truth. Btw, elle and mohinder seeing him could give a great scene at pinehearst

oh and couldn't it be matt parkman is needed because
1. he is stronger than his father
2. he might be the only one to handle angela's skills
3. 2. because angela's powers could be a weakness to her husband. Like he fears her
 
Last edited:

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Why would they show us Angela's hospital monitor going crazy ?? I think it was telekinesis as kadodo said.

I don't remember Arthur saying he wants Peter dead. He told the guy to bring back Peter alive and I really wanted to hear Arthur's side of the story but Peter wouldn't listen....The way I see it Angela and Arthur are both deceivers. Actually if your name begin A in the show you are deceiver....., Adam in season 2 deceive Peter.

I don't know the reason Nathan survive that at all, but I think it has to do with Arthur somehow, so I can't wait to see Nathan talk to his dad. Also they could have also injected Nathan with another power.
Telekinesis? angela? i don't think so, other than peter, syler and their father are the only ones by far with multiple powers. They already hinting as per the spoilers that gabriel has peter's ability to obtain other people's powers just by proximity. So i'm thinking he unconsciously has matt's powers and he reached out to angela. Its one theory, the other one again is the guy just went bananas and is creating his own reality of events. Which one is more scarier, don't know you pick one!!

Nathan is a mystery. I really hate that the writers are breaking the science of their own science. If you anybody can understand that. They are pushing the impossible on the impossible, on the impossible, which is making the series hard to follow for people who are not into scifi, or into super-powers frenzy.


I wouldn't be surprised if he left peter alive because he was eventaully useless. The father suspected it but yet again he didn't care that much because of the same reason. So I think sylar is going to stay over there and try to find out his path and truth. Btw, elle and mohinder seeing him could give a great scene at pinehearst

oh and couldn't it be matt parkman is needed because
1. he is stronger than his father
2. he might be the only one to handle angela's skills
3. 2. because angela's powers could be a weakness to her husband. Like he fears her
You bring a good a points. Syler could have felt pitty over peter. He was sent to save peter, and now peter is another lamb for the slaugther. He can't do sh#@!!!

Matt stronger than his father could be a possibility. He did break away from his fathers mind hold.

I still don't see why angela is a threat, her major player was gabriel and now his with daddy. The other one is the Haitian. Peter almost ripped her head off, i don't see her having any other powers than actually visions of the future, power to change people's will. Unless her other powers is to restore whatever he takes away?

Again they need to clarify wtf is really going on and who has what!!! Cuz to me the plot is getting lost.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Telekinesis? angela? i don't think so, other than peter, syler and their father are the only ones by far with multiple powers. They already hinting as per the spoilers that gabriel has peter's ability to obtain other people's powers just by proximity. So i'm thinking he unconsciously has matt's powers and he reached out to angela. Its one theory, the other one again is the guy just went bananas and is creating his own reality of events. Which one is more scarier, don't know you pick one!!
I actually think it's Angela's powers. Do you know how Matt Parkman could only read minds? Well we found that later that his power had evolved and was able to trap somebody's mind into whatever he wanted. So I think that telekinesis is just an evolution of Angela's powers.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Angela is a threat because she and arthur and the last two of the twelve founders and she the current head of the company.. Angela see futures, that may or may not become real but she took actions toward it. Like what she did to Sylar, or new york. So basically Arthur disagree with Angela's method.

At this point i am not sure whether or not arthur is the bad guy. However i am sure Sylar is not for his side..

I believe that Aurthur felt that all who can see future as a threat like (hiro, the african guy, and angela)
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

you know I wasn't even paying attention but Mohinder fucked up Sylar. He's wanted to beat his ass for so long and he finally got to fight back this episode. Man was he smashing his head. And Arthur killing Maury had to of been a Genjutsu(yes that's what I'm calling it from now on). It makes sense for them to trick Daphnie so when Parkman reads her mind he'll go after them.

No episode next week, boo hoo
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I actually think it's Angela's powers. Do you know how Matt Parkman could only read minds? Well we found that later that his power had evolved and was able to trap somebody's mind into whatever he wanted. So I think that telekinesis is just an evolution of Angela's powers.
I like what you are saying, but is actually the reason why i'm starting to get mad at the series (writers). Powers evolve, they don't pull a 180 to get something different. If she's a precog, fine, but how can she have telekinesis? No other precog has that power. the guy from africa has been painting parkman since he was a child....a child...he still had to hit hiro with a shovel.

My point is powers evolve based on their nature. Parkman could read minds, later he force people to do what he wanted, later he could create reality on their minds....u see? same boundaries. Daphne is a speedster, like a flash knockoff she probably might be able to jump dimension or time, but hiro is already capable of it so it wouldn't make sense to add another time bender. Peter, gabriel, and papa petrelli, don't have boundaries cuz they are copy cats. they use whatever powers others have. So unless angela has copy cat based power like his son or ex-husband, i don't see how she can have telekinesis.

If she does the writers are breaking the boundaries science they have established!!!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm not sure wheter it was mentioned already or not, but Petrelli Sr. reading Nietzsche was a nice detail. Explains a lot his "But I am better than others". Tells a lot about his character. If you don't know who Nietzsche was, check wikipedia. He is the one behind the "übermensch" theory.

Also, I think why Pinehearst wants that African Isaac! He said that the spiritfood had been in the family for ages. It allows anyone to use a power for a short period. So, they want rescipe because it might hold the missing part of the formula.
 
Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm not sure wheter it was mentioned already or not, but Petrelli Sr. reading Nietzsche was a nice detail. Explains a lot his "But I am better than others". Tells a lot about his character. If you don't know who Nietzsche was, check wikipedia. He is the one behind the "übermensch" theory.

Also, I think why Pinehearst wants that African Isaac! He said that the spiritfood had been in the family for ages. It allows anyone to use a power for a short period. So, they want rescipe because it might hold the missing part of the formula.
Oh that's a great theory you have about the spiritfood, I really want to find out more about it. However, I've only seen that it makes people see the future so far, nothing else.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Oh that's a great theory you have about the spiritfood, I really want to find out more about it. However, I've only seen that it makes people see the future so far, nothing else.
I always love episodes which show the past or future in detail, so next episode should be great!

The African dude is one of my favourites now.
 
Top