- Joined
- May 24, 2006
- Messages
- 4,096
- Reaction score
- 1,516
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!
Yeah....man...I was pist off when peter lost his.
I wonder if arthur petrelli dies all the powers he has taken go back to their original users?
aw man all the trouble our heroes would save spare themselves if nathan hadn't appeared at the house when the haitian was gonna take petrellis body for cremation.
Well at least we know why arthur petrelli wants angela dead.
Shit man everyone is losing their powers!!! The end of Heroes is near?
Yeah....man...I was pist off when peter lost his.
I wonder if arthur petrelli dies all the powers he has taken go back to their original users?
aw man all the trouble our heroes would save spare themselves if nathan hadn't appeared at the house when the haitian was gonna take petrellis body for cremation.
Well at least we know why arthur petrelli wants angela dead.
...
..with what exactly you don't agree?


