- Joined
- Mar 28, 2007
- Messages
- 4,236
- Reaction score
- 1,260
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Hermie Fanclub
/me kicks everyone out.
u_u
/me kicks everyone out.
u_u
I know, I always try to be as cheery as possible. ^^ Sorry if I came across as serious, I'm just messing around, as usual.Cheer up. Life is too short.

relax, I always have a special place for my #1 fan! <333/me kicks everyone out.
u_u

No I'm sorry for being rude.I know, I always try to be as cheery as possible. ^^ Sorry if I came across as serious, I'm just messing around, as usual.
relax, I always have a special place for my #1 fan! <333
Awwwww, but I really wanted to join, you know how much of a fan I am... ;______;*hammers up a "No Khals" sign*![]()

but Hermie comes close after 

Whoo! \o/ zombie thread!reanimation successful, patient dead![]()
Heh, it's fine, we can all miscommunicate sometimes. =3No I'm sorry for being rude.
Ah, well, since you ask so ni.... HEY! :yellAwwwww, but I really wanted to join, you know how much of a fan I am... ;______;
*steals doorbell*
Awww, eninini <333*jooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins*![]()

<333333333333333 (Remember, I'm your #1 absoute ultimate fan as well! ^^)I fill all the slots from #1 to #999, so be aware. ¬¬
(Ah, and i tend to be quite evil to the ones that are #1000 and below too. u_u)
Sorry. xD Are.... Are you pretty? <_< Cause if so, you might have a shot after all...doesn't bother me >.> not even allowed to join
\m/
pretty males can? let me take a look in the mirrorSorry. xD Are.... Are you pretty? <_< Cause if so, you might have a shot after all...
sry, I'm afraid not.

Of course, girls a proper members, while guys are just support ^^But female members are always preferred, right? *joins too*
Hiya, Hermie!![]()
^.^*Joins*
:3
I'm always a Hermie fan :3

