The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

/me kicks everyone out.

u_u
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Cheer up. Life is too short.
I know, I always try to be as cheery as possible. ^^ Sorry if I came across as serious, I'm just messing around, as usual. :p

/me kicks everyone out.

u_u
relax, I always have a special place for my #1 fan! <333
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

reanimation successful, patient dead :amuse
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

I know, I always try to be as cheery as possible. ^^ Sorry if I came across as serious, I'm just messing around, as usual. :p


relax, I always have a special place for my #1 fan! <333
No I'm sorry for being rude.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

*hammers up a "No Khals" sign* :oh
Awwwww, but I really wanted to join, you know how much of a fan I am... ;______;

*steals doorbell*
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

*jooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins* :fangirl2

Though, I stay bax's #1 fangirl :love but Hermie comes close after :fangirl
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

I fill all the slots from #1 to #999, so be aware. ¬¬

(Ah, and i tend to be quite evil to the ones that are #1000 and below too. u_u)
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Ah, come on Agrias... we just support you for the cheerleader poses that can't be done alone :XD
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

doesn't bother me >.> not even allowed to join

\m/
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

reanimation successful, patient dead :amuse
Whoo! \o/ zombie thread!
No I'm sorry for being rude.
Heh, it's fine, we can all miscommunicate sometimes. =3
Awwwww, but I really wanted to join, you know how much of a fan I am... ;______;

*steals doorbell*
Ah, well, since you ask so ni.... HEY! :yell

*jooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins* :fangirl2
Awww, eninini <333


....Hey! Why is there an Uchiha on the poster? :notrust

I fill all the slots from #1 to #999, so be aware. ¬¬

(Ah, and i tend to be quite evil to the ones that are #1000 and below too. u_u)
<333333333333333 (Remember, I'm your #1 absoute ultimate fan as well! ^^)

doesn't bother me >.> not even allowed to join

\m/
Sorry. xD Are.... Are you pretty? <_< Cause if so, you might have a shot after all...
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Sorry. xD Are.... Are you pretty? <_< Cause if so, you might have a shot after all...
pretty males can? let me take a look in the mirror
:oh sry, I'm afraid not.
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

I'll join the fanclub too, after all we need pretty men here, right? XD
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Well, there's nothing wrong with being support members ^^
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

But female members are always preferred, right? *joins too*

Hiya, Hermie! :lovebunny
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

*Joins*

:3

I'm always a Hermie fan :3
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

The guys join for the girls in the fanclub, that's why they want to join, they have a hidden agenda.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

This fanclub is a little tricky...

It starts out with one bishie (Hermie) which works as bait for the girls who are the bait for more guys. Those guys can only join if they fullfill the bishie standards... but now there's one rabbid fangirl (Agrias) that chases the other girls down without hesitation which makes her ending up as the surpreme commander of a fanclub full of male bishies >.>

The big question is now... is that Hermie's intention (wants pretty guys without anyone noticing = potential yaoi pairing candidate) or is it Agrias evil plan to collect as many hot bishies (without us realizing that she's more smutty as she always shows) as possible using poor Hermie for this?

Could be both cases... :plot
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

I think Agrias wants to collect hot/ugly guys, and then pair them up with other female mods so she can have Hermie to herself. It was in fact Agrias who told Hermie to give life to the fanclub in the first place, Hermie agreed after constant pestering... it's part of Agrias's plan.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

But she doesn't need that seeing that basically every female mod is already paired up to one (or two... or three...) male mods :oh

*snugs her bax and ttx*
 
Top