The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Yeah, I figured, why not go old school? xD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Can we spam in your fanclub then? :oh
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Heh, it would be awesome to go on the old kind of image spamming spree, but my guess is we shouldn't. Setting an example and all that. <.<
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Boo. >.>

It's your thread, you can do anything with it that you want. Just look at Bax's thread :noworry
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

He still retains somewhat of a structure, despite the hoards of posts. :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Could have fooled me >_>

No, I'm joking. Anyway, I need your advice.

I'm going to get a PS3 soon... well, the plan was in September, but I can't really decide what to do regarding being able to play PS1 and PS2 games as well, since my PS2 just died on me (it was an older model that was apparently deficit.)

Should I still just get the $350 PS3 which wouldn't play back games and a $80 PS2, or the $450 PS3 which wouldn't play PS1 games but will play PS2, and probably a cheap small PS1 off e-bay? Is there anything that the PS3 that's $450 can do that the $350 PS3 can't do - besides play PS2 games?

Should I just wait until Christmas for all this and concentrate on getting more DS games for now?

And no, Wii isn't on the agenda this year, yet anyway. Just got a free Gamecube and I'm milking it for all it's worth :p
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

You're asking the wrong guy, I have very little clue on the various PS3 versions. ._. (Cause it still has a worse game library than the Wii, which is an accomplisment in itself. :p)
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Buy a 360 Phil, just let Sony die. u_u
(and get more ds games so we can play online when i buy a router :33)


ah, back to topic.
*insert fangirlish giggles and squeals*
 
Last edited:

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Buy a 360 Phil, just let Sony die. u_u
So says the girl with a very Sony-based nickname and avatar... How very rational :oh
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

So says the girl with a very Sony-based nickname and avatar... How very rational :oh
Sony? Where? I see SQUARE. And Square is now free. xD
*was not buying a PS3 for FF this time*


*not even if she had the money, of course. ;p*
 
Last edited:

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

That's why they hurried up and rereleased FFT on Nintendo DS... Oh wait, it was on PSP :oh Nevermind then :p
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

*playing a BEAUTIFUL FF4 remake on her DS. A REMAKE, not just a port with new cgs. u_u*
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

The kiddy art doesn't fit such a great game :darn
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

If maybe you were playing it you wouldnt say that. u_u


Eh, this is not the right place to have an argument like this, you know. Let's get divorced and married again somewhere else. xD


.....hi Hermi cutie, did you sleep well? ;*
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

If maybe you were playing it you wouldnt say that. u_u
But I played FFIII on DS and abhorred the art :/

Eh, this is not the right place to have an argument like this, you know. Let's get divorced and married again somewhere else. xD
Yeah, good point :XD Sorry for rampaging your thread, Hermo o/
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Buy a 360 Phil, just let Sony die. u_u
(and get more ds games so we can play online when i buy a router :33)
Heh, I'm actually gunning for a 360 myself, if I get the money sometime. Nintendo has continued to dissapoint again and again, so I use my Wii less and less. 3: While the 360 gets more and more cool games.

Oh, and a DS would be cool too, it has a great game library. (Squeenix topping the charts <.<)

ah, back to topic.
*insert fangirlish giggles and squeals*
To what? FFIV? :oh

Eh, this is not the right place to have an argument like this, you know. Let's get divorced and married again somewhere else. xD
Yeah, get out of my thread Xophy! (Agrias can stay :3)


.....hi Hermi cutie, did you sleep well? ;*
I did, though a little too long. I should learn to go to bed. <.<

[agrias]Yes, you should. >D[/agrias]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

buy a ds buy a ds buy a ds buy a ds pleeease ;_; so we can get phil and khal and me and you and play~~
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Damn it all, I think I'm taking your advice guys. I'll hold off on the PS3. But I've got to have something to play my PS1 and PS2 games on (I've got too far big a library to just not have a console for them) so I guess I'll buy an used PS2 or something.

I'm really interested in playing Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm though, but eeeergh, I guess it's not worth it buying such an expensive console for ... I think. T______T Although, they did say they're going to try to knock off another $50 off the PS3 by Christmas.

But ok, I'll just buy and play DS games for now :3


Question Hermie: does it ever snow so much that you can't get out of Tromsø?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

buy a ds buy a ds buy a ds buy a ds pleeease ;_; so we can get phil and khal and me and you and play~~
Maybeee. First priority is a new PC anyways. :p

Question Hermie: does it ever snow so much that you can't get out of Tromsø?
Hmm, the roads usually aren't closed (when you live with so much snow, you also have equipment to fight it :p)
Though if it's a storm, the airport might get sever delays, or even close down.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Do you make snowmen often? :p

Also, what is your favorite American comic other than Elfquest (assuming that's your fave?) Actually, is EQ? Having a discussion in my own thread about comics currently, and I said EQ and I almost said that was your fave too, but then I wasn't sure. :p
 
Top