- Joined
- Jan 17, 2006
- Messages
- 2,827
- Reaction score
- 282
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Hermie Fanclub
Yeah, I figured, why not go old school? xD
Yeah, I figured, why not go old school? xD




)
So says the girl with a very Sony-based nickname and avatar... How very rationalBuy a 360 Phil, just let Sony die. u_u

Sony? Where? I see SQUARE. And Square is now free. xDSo says the girl with a very Sony-based nickname and avatar... How very rational![]()
Nevermind then 

But I played FFIII on DS and abhorred the art :/If maybe you were playing it you wouldnt say that. u_u
Yeah, good pointEh, this is not the right place to have an argument like this, you know. Let's get divorced and married again somewhere else. xD
Sorry for rampaging your thread, Hermo o/
Heh, I'm actually gunning for a 360 myself, if I get the money sometime. Nintendo has continued to dissapoint again and again, so I use my Wii less and less. 3: While the 360 gets more and more cool games.Buy a 360 Phil, just let Sony die. u_u
(and get more ds games so we can play online when i buy a router :33)
To what? FFIV?ah, back to topic.
*insert fangirlish giggles and squeals*

Yeah, get out of my thread Xophy! (Agrias can stay :3)Eh, this is not the right place to have an argument like this, you know. Let's get divorced and married again somewhere else. xD
I did, though a little too long. I should learn to go to bed. <.<.....hi Hermicutie, did you sleep well? ;*
Maybeee. First priority is a new PC anyways.buy a ds buy a ds buy a ds buy a ds pleeease ;_; so we can get phil and khal and me and you and play~~

Hmm, the roads usually aren't closed (when you live with so much snow, you also have equipment to fight itQuestion Hermie: does it ever snow so much that you can't get out of Tromsø?
)

