The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: <-Celebrate new thread icons with Hermie!

mokona! :love

awesome job, hermie~ (and everyone else) they do look super, yup yup yup~ :amuse
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: <-Celebrate new thread icons with Hermie!

Thanks guys. ^__^

Remember to credit Bax too, while I just made the vector versions of the symbols, he fitted them all into icon form.


:mokona !!!
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: <-Celebrate new thread icons with Hermie!

Hahaha....That's a really cute Mokona smilie!!! I love the new icons too, they look great. especially Sadaharu icon for Gintama :amuse

Since you're so busy these days, do you still have time to read any new manga?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

I have not. <.< When I do have time for recreation, I usually go for TV series. In fact, the only series I'm up to date with, are OP and ES21. =/
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

Which is good, since they're the only series worth of being up to date with :yaha
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

All true, all true. In SJ at least.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

Leave my sentry alone!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

Yeah, he's sapping mine too, the bastard. ;___;
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

Mwhahaha! *backstabs you both, then cloaks and dissapears*
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

You're worse than that assassin in Assassin's Creed!

DAMN YOU!

On a sidenote, I'm actually drawing One Piece characters... I'm drawing Mihawk right now, and he's coming along pretty good. ( I really should have been working on my paper, though >_> )
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

Just Stopped By To Say,
Happy Birthday Hermie!!!
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

Eh? It's Hermie's bday?? Well, happy birthday to you Hermie!!!
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

-_- Well I Hope So....xD It says May 29 and thats Today, For My Time Zone Anyway :D
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

-_- Well I Hope So....xD It says May 29 and thats Today, For My Time Zone Anyway :D
It's soon 6pm here now,so you're right. :>

Gratulerer med dagen!:amuse
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

Thankies all of you lot! My day was pretty... bland. <.<

I did buy some cake, but it turned out to be a lie. =/
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: <- Celebrate the new thread icons with Hermie!

Wait,how can cake turn out to be a lie? *Totally doesn't get it* xD
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: A Hermie appears!

It's a reference to the video game Portal. :p

(My sig contains the Companion cube, the only friend you have in the same game. :p)
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Hermie appears!

Oh,Ok. :p *Is very bad at playing games,so doesn't know much about video games*
Get's way too involved/competetive. xD
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: A Hermie appears!

Games are my prime way to unwind. When I got the bad exam mark, I went home and shot tiny 3D people in the face until I felt better. <.<
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Hermie appears!

Haha. You were that unsatisfied with the grade you got? That you took it out on poor tiny 3D people! :o

What were you expecting to get anyways? I know 3 isn't the best grade to get though. xD
 
Top