The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hermie. ♪~

Hermie!!!! :glomp

Just wanted to say hi :amuse
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Hermie. ♪~

Yomi-chan, you should just give up, his thread is just doomed to be on page two forever, but don't worry, mine'll keep it company. >_>;
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie. ♪~

Yomiyomi!! HI! :nuts



Khal, you need to change your thread icon, I keep seeing it and thinking "hey, somebody posted in my thread", but alas.
(not only did I use the icon first, I was the one who MADE the icon, so nyah!)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Hermie. ♪~

Hmmm, how much is it worth to you? I'll change it if you make an HxH icon for me. >_>
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hermie. ♪~

Yomi-chan, you should just give up, his thread is just doomed to be on page two forever, but don't worry, mine'll keep it company. >_>;
Never give up! Never surrender! :oh

hmm...maybe I'll start spamming posting in yours too :nuts

Yomiyomi!! HI! :nuts
what's up? How's life in Norway treating you? :amuse Have you read OP this week? I haven't! :omg
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie. ♪~

It's still super mega busy. T___T


:o ! BUT YOU MUST!! It's a Sanji chapter! REAAADDDD! Or I will come over there and force you to read it.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Hermie. ♪~

A lot of Hermie and Khal in this thread lately... :o ...with Paper apparently stuck in-between. That's interesting.

ANYWAYS.

So you mentioned a safari, Hermie: how long was it, where did you stay at nights, how did you like travelling there? Did you talk with any tribesmen? What did you eat? Did it have a profound influence on you? Will you ever look at elephants the same way again? Did you see any relatives of Kaku's? :D
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Hermie. ♪~

A lot of Hermie and Khal in this thread lately... :o ...with Paper apparently stuck in-between.
Why, in my dirty mind, did this actually sound so wrong...? :oh
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hermie. ♪~

It's still super mega busy. T___T
noooo!! :crying

just don't get too stressed, okay? :hug

:o ! BUT YOU MUST!! It's a Sanji chapter! REAAADDDD! Or I will come over there and force you to read it.
I know!!! Okay, I'm gonna read it right now-ish!!!

A lot of Hermie and Khal in this thread lately... :o ...with Paper apparently stuck in-between. That's interesting.
:modsmack

Why, in my dirty mind, did this actually sound so wrong...? :oh
I believe it was meant to :notrust
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Hermie. ♪~

It was completely unintentional!

:amuse
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Hermie. ♪~

:nosebleed
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie. ♪~

So you mentioned a safari, Hermie: how long was it, where did you stay at nights, how did you like travelling there? Did you talk with any tribesmen? What did you eat? Did it have a profound influence on you? Will you ever look at elephants the same way again? Did you see any relatives of Kaku's? :D
It was a day, we arrived at night and slept in huts there, and then got up at 5 am (the animals are most active at sunrise), rode around for some hours, came back for breakfast, then went out again to watch more. After that we went straight to the airport and went home. ;_;
I didn't speak to any "tribesmen", no, at least not primitive, stereotypical ones. :p We saw rhinos, elephants, zebras, various hoofed animals that I forget the names of, lions, and yeah, lots and lots of giraffes. :p After a while, it was like "There's an animal! Oh wait, it's just another giraffe..."[/quote]

A lot of Hermie and Khal in this thread lately... :o ...with Paper apparently stuck in-between. That's interesting.
...:notrust


Yomi likes me much better anyways. ^_^


noooo!! :crying

just don't get too stressed, okay? :hug
Too late for that. <.<


I know!!! Okay, I'm gonna read it right now-ish!!!
Well? Read it yet?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

She did read it - she was very good about it last night, she skipped out on a conversation with me and Kaylee to read the chapter :XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

and I'm still crying for Choppaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :crying and for Sanji too, of course :p

awesome chapter though, simply awesome :nuts


Hermie! Where are you? Check your thread, darn it all!!! :yelling

:glomp
 
Last edited:

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you, I thought I had replied already! ;___________;

The latest chapter was even more excellent. <3

:hug
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

Yes, it certainly was <3

and no worries, I just felt like bothering you :p
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

Well, you can bother me anytime you like. ^__^
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

hooray~!!!! :glomp

*bother bother*

Hope you have a good week, btw ^^ Don't let life get you too stressed out. When things get too troublesome, just be like Chewy and go "waarrrrraaaaaaghghhhhhh :yelling" :amuse

That's what I do, anyway. Maybe that's why the neighbors don't like me so much? :oh
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

Hope you have a good week, btw ^^
What's your current starcount? :oh

I'm playing through it slowly, by the way, since I'm sharing time with my brother on it, and it's not like I'm gaming all the time... There's also manga and anime to be consumed! =3

But say... you said you already saw the green dude when you had about twenty stars... does this mean you play through the story at full speed, instead of going to every star in a level before continuing to the next one, like I do? :oh *cause I only ran into the aforementioned dude around 30 or so stars* :oh

How come, if he's always such a coward, he always ends up in the haunted mansions in every game? xD
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

hooray~!!!! :glomp

*bother bother*

Hope you have a good week, btw ^^ Don't let life get you too stressed out. When things get too troublesome, just be like Chewy and go "waarrrrraaaaaaghghhhhhh :yelling" :amuse

That's what I do, anyway. Maybe that's why the neighbors don't like me so much? :oh
I am going to be busy most of the week, unfortunately. ;__; I try roaring, but it doesn't help!

What's your current starcount? :oh

I'm playing through it slowly, by the way, since I'm sharing time with my brother on it, and it's not like I'm gaming all the time... There's also manga and anime to be consumed! =3

But say... you said you already saw the green dude when you had about twenty stars... does this mean you play through the story at full speed, instead of going to every star in a level before continuing to the next one, like I do? :oh *cause I only ran into the aforementioned dude around 30 or so stars* :oh

How come, if he's always such a coward, he always ends up in the haunted mansions in every game? xD
I'm on 84 right now. <.<

Yeah, I decided to finish the story first, THEN go completionist. :p I had the weekend mostly off, but as I said, this week will be very busy, so I wanted to get as much out of the game as possible while I had the time... (besides, you can't clear a galaxy 100% before you reach 60 anyways. :p

I think he's constantly trying to prove himself, so he goes out and does dangerous things to show that he is as cool as his brother. :p


(btw, I've been spoiled about what happens when you reach 120, and I cannot wait for that. ^_^)
 
Top