- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,566
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Hermie. ♪~
Hermie!!!!
Just wanted to say hi
Hermie!!!!

Just wanted to say hi




Never give up! Never surrender!Yomi-chan, you should just give up, his thread is just doomed to be on page two forever, but don't worry, mine'll keep it company. >_>;


what's up? How's life in Norway treating you?Yomiyomi!! HI!![]()
Have you read OP this week? I haven't! 
! BUT YOU MUST!! It's a Sanji chapter! REAAADDDD! Or I will come over there and force you to read it.
...with Paper apparently stuck in-between. That's interesting.
Why, in my dirty mind, did this actually sound so wrong...?A lot of Hermie and Khal in this thread lately......with Paper apparently stuck in-between.

noooo!!It's still super mega busy. T___T


I know!!! Okay, I'm gonna read it right now-ish!!!! BUT YOU MUST!! It's a Sanji chapter! REAAADDDD! Or I will come over there and force you to read it.
A lot of Hermie and Khal in this thread lately......with Paper apparently stuck in-between. That's interesting.

I believe it was meant toWhy, in my dirty mind, did this actually sound so wrong...?![]()



It was a day, we arrived at night and slept in huts there, and then got up at 5 am (the animals are most active at sunrise), rode around for some hours, came back for breakfast, then went out again to watch more. After that we went straight to the airport and went home. ;_;So you mentioned a safari, Hermie: how long was it, where did you stay at nights, how did you like travelling there? Did you talk with any tribesmen? What did you eat? Did it have a profound influence on you? Will you ever look at elephants the same way again? Did you see any relatives of Kaku's?![]()
We saw rhinos, elephants, zebras, various hoofed animals that I forget the names of, lions, and yeah, lots and lots of giraffes.
After a while, it was like "There's an animal! Oh wait, it's just another giraffe..."[/quote]...A lot of Hermie and Khal in this thread lately......with Paper apparently stuck in-between. That's interesting.

Too late for that. <.<noooo!!
just don't get too stressed, okay?![]()
Well? Read it yet?I know!!! Okay, I'm gonna read it right now-ish!!!

and for Sanji too, of course 






" 

What's your current starcount?Hope you have a good week, btw ^^

*cause I only ran into the aforementioned dude around 30 or so stars* 
I am going to be busy most of the week, unfortunately. ;__; I try roaring, but it doesn't help!hooray~!!!!
*bother bother*
Hope you have a good week, btw ^^ Don't let life get you too stressed out. When things get too troublesome, just be like Chewy and go "waarrrrraaaaaaghghhhhhh"
That's what I do, anyway. Maybe that's why the neighbors don't like me so much?![]()
I'm on 84 right now. <.<What's your current starcount?
I'm playing through it slowly, by the way, since I'm sharing time with my brother on it, and it's not like I'm gaming all the time... There's also manga and anime to be consumed! =3
But say... you said you already saw the green dude when you had about twenty stars... does this mean you play through the story at full speed, instead of going to every star in a level before continuing to the next one, like I do?*cause I only ran into the aforementioned dude around 30 or so stars*
How come, if he's always such a coward, he always ends up in the haunted mansions in every game? xD
I had the weekend mostly off, but as I said, this week will be very busy, so I wanted to get as much out of the game as possible while I had the time... (besides, you can't clear a galaxy 100% before you reach 60 anyways. 
