- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,206
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Oh I must be, but I'm not saying Porto's worse than sheffield, but I dont expect us to loose 6-0 as well. The thing is, in Arsenal there's so much potential in the reserves that those players will use every chance to impress the manager. I'd think it'd be awesome to play the favorite of the group in the last matchday, but I dont think its such a big advantage against Arsenal.Sheffield united are in the championship. If you theink there better than your team you must be more depressed than i am.
I like PES much more than FIFA, but that's me. I'm loving the PES 2009
The only main new thing is the 3d match engine which in itself is not THAT good. Although there are a couple of things that have been made better like the transfers/press confrences but it just feels like a update not a new game. To say im disappointed is an understatement :cry



United played well.... somehow rooney and ronaldo didn't have their shooting boots on.... or else united could have given arsenal more trouble..... Fergie should play Rafael more. He was great coming of the bench and he did really well in all the games he had played