Tubeyo's Gallery

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
C'è voluto un po' ma alla fine ce l'ho fatta a farla, contento che ti piaccia. Continuerò così allora :p, grazie Cipo
 

¬Silente

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
complimenti bellissima gallery :)
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Grazie Silè :)
New coloring in, my 20th one

 

Cipo

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
278
Reaction score
440
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
WOOOW! Bellissimo *_*
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice gallery Tubeyo, good job. Also thank you for mentioning my name in your gallery introduction, I really appreciate it. Anyways, I was just about to sign out, and go to sleep, but somehow I ended up in your gallery, and noticed you recolored your Sage Mode Naruto panel. Well I think it looks great, and I like it a lot. I actually asked Orochimaru to recolor his full page coloring of Naruto in Sage Mode a couple weeks ago, and I thought he did a good job. I also recomended the same thing to JMC, but he actually recolored his panel right before I mentioned it. Anyways, I was thinking about telling you to recolor your panel to, but I never got around to it, so I'm glad you did it on your own. Well anyways, I think you improved a lot over the course of this year. Your colorings are starting to get really good, even to the point where I'm saving some of your colorings now. I even settled with your version of the chapter 420 cover. I liked JMC's as well, but I prefer the blue background on yours, and I think the texture of your coloring is really smooth. Well, keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward in seeing you grow as an artist even more than you already have. See you soon in the art section Tubeyo, and take care.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
NICE!!thats an awesome and impressing gallery you have there:jawdrop
you are a great artist and im waiting for new colourings
keep it up:kkthumbs
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Grazie Cipo, per i complimenti e per le grandiose Edited Manga di komixjam ;)

Thank you so much Googlez_kun... you really flatter me... :amuse

@Jaime: I cannot check this page before, and it's a pleasure for me to read your comment... you've really followed my work from the beginning so it's important for me your appreciation, and your recognition of some improvement in my art. Then I've to thank you especially for your words for my sage mode Naruto panel, and for the fact that you've even used it as avatar (really an honor) and for the kind manner by which you always credit the artists that made the pics you choose. Thank you Jaime, keep up in your art mod work :)


Just a little update




I'll add as soon as possible the whole page in the first post
 
Last edited:

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Grazie Cipo, per i complimenti e per le grandiose Edited Manga di komixjam ;)

Thank you so much Googlez_kun... you really flatter me... :amuse

@Jaime: I cannot check this page before, and it's a pleasure for me to read your comment... you've really followed my work from the beginning so it's important for me your appreciation, and your recognition of some improvement in my art. Then I've to thank you especially for your words for my sage mode Naruto panel, and for the fact that you've even used it as avatar (really an honor) and for the kind manner by which you always credit the artists that made the pics you choose. Thank you Jaime, keep up in your art mod work :)
<hr noshade size="1">
Just a little update




I'll add as soon as possible the whole page in the first post
You're welcome Tubeyo. Because I'm an artist as well, I enjoy supporting the other artists here. You are 1 artist, out of the many artists here, who's art I enjoy. I've also witnessed your progression over the last part of 2008, and you're progressing at a good pace. Well, I hope you make even more progress next year, and as long as I'm a member here, I'll always support you.
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thanks again Jaime :)
Just a little update, an old work recently finisched. Enjoy

 

Heise

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
7
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
bravo, mi piacciono molto
 

Benzohartt

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
NICE JOB! i'm completely no good at any of this kind of stuff. I like to enjoy. :-) Can I use one of them as an Avatar for the Forum?
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Grazie Heise :amuse

NICE JOB! i'm completely no good at any of this kind of stuff. I like to enjoy. :-) Can I use one of them as an Avatar for the Forum?
Thank you Benzo, yes you can for sure :)
 

.Shika

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
27
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Bellissime, grande!
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Grazie .Shika :amuse

Brand new cover in


 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Excellent work Tubeyo, I really like how you colored Kakashi, on this Naruto cover. The one thing I like a lot about your new coloring, is how you made Kakashi's facial features more visible. You did a great job enhancing the subtle outline of Kakashi's facial features made by Kishimoto. Well as for the rest of your coloring, I think the background looks accurate, and the color of the borders works well with the rest of it. Well, I should definitely check out your gallery more often, because it seems like you post your colorings here more often, than you post them in the art forum. So anyways, I hope you had a happy new year, and I hope you'll be coloring an image of Naruto from chapter 430. I liked your previous sage mode Naruto coloring a lot, so I'd really like to see you do another sage Naruto coloring, but with a more recent panel, or page. Well, in my opinion you made some good progress over the year, so I think you're steadily improving at a good pace. I'll definitely be checking your gallery here, and there for anything new, so until then, take care.
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thank you Jaime :) I'm glad that you like my latest cover. Well I've not post it (and the previous one) in the naruto art section cause is a work that I've made by request so I don't feel much fond about it... I know it's quite strange but usually I prefer to choose personally the pic, it's like the start of the creative process for me. Maybe I'm too harsh to me but I didn't like the result thet much, but your comment shows me that maybe I'm wrong and that for someone the result could be good, so thanks.
I was planning to color Yamato's line from the recent chapter, but I've stop colouring since I know He eventually submit later the whole page, so I've decided to color the awesome fan art by DD, but you know he is such a big artist that the comparison between his version and mine will be hard for me, maybe it'll take me long time but I'll do my best. I'll restart posting in the naruto art section soon, with the fan art and maybe with the latests covers.
 
Last edited:

Pumaplus_81

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Bellissima la gallery:)
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
You won the amateur contest.
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
You won the amateur contest.
Oh I've forgot to check the final result... you won the advanced contest instead, congratulations mate :amuse.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yea, advanced and colored fanart, wasn't that hard, I just submitted the right pictures, a naruto page and a sexy margaret :/
 
Top