- Joined
- Oct 15, 2006
- Messages
- 3,233
- Reaction score
- 1,618
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
no i haven't read muhyo i just make up opinions XDI can't understand this but with muhyo to roujie I didn't have a wow factor from the protagonist's looks either. I don't know if you have read muhyo but muhyo (and bokke prolly) aren't the manga of a wow protagonist. We certainly can't speak about bokke yet. But what I like about nishi and muhyo was mainly his story and his art (indirectly char design too)... Make it especially his story, that was the WOW
So if bokke has a good story, why not a run of +10 volumes
nah i'm an avid fan, and somethign about the aloof looks of muhyo and his massive grin and roji's constantly fretting face made them instantly interesting. bokke-san's protag....... kinda bland looking...


.
.