Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
okyatoks! your sig...... is nostalgic. where have you been this past...... uh... 2 years?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ewan ko. diba mga spaniards? :blink
hinde. mga kano. they did it for "lulz". but really, dati may silbi ang mga subjects na yan. nagbago ang perspective natin dahil sa recent events.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
really? mga kano? kala ko talaga mga spaniards. diba sila un nagpatayo ng mga simbahan dto? ... wala talaga akong alam sa philippine history...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Castilian curriculum focused more on the sciences and philosophies.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Pinoy Mangahelpers,

Nadaan lang ako mga tsong, kumusta kayong lahat!!!

Happy New Year sa lahat ng Pinoy MangaHelpers!!! Mabuhay at More Power!!!

Hehehehe :D

<Pasintabi na lang po> :p
talking about history guys, this guy right here is "history", an "institution" of the Pinoy Thread. *all hail*


 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
OKYATOKS!!! an okyatoks sighting! wtf!



hoy mga hoy. Wla. Haller.

I have a 19" monitor for full anime viewing pleasure @_@
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
OKYATOKS!!! an okyatoks sighting! wtf!

hoy mga hoy. Wla. Haller.

I have a 19" monitor for full anime viewing pleasure @_@
cool! :) i want a PSP. the new one. the one with wifi? dunno. im checking it right now.. true. just thought that i've been working for almost a year now and never bought anything for myself. just cant help myself when that cute little nephew of mine cuddles up to and me whispers "tito, i want a new toy.." hehe sweet kid.


re:
http://www.imeem.com/serdna/music/xWIs_b_G/apl_de_ap_feat_billy_crawford_you_can_dream/

nice. apl.de.ap really did it this time. great song. :)
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I have a 19" monitor for full anime viewing pleasure @_@
you can use the 19" but i curse you to only play on it 300px direct TV episodes. enjoy your 2cm pixels. hehe. that's the downside of having a large monitor. i have 1440x900 reso, you have to get HD x264 version of each episode.... 2-3x the time to download... and the space to use in the disk :scry
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
daw ka awat aw
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
which guy? you've got me confused... :darn >_>
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
din part hasol? ta tambangan ta?
la ah. ang reqs para ma fully utilize mo ang monitor ni baboysai. hehe buligan mo ko? pwede eh. kung gusto mo ikaw ibuno ko sa kontra ko wkeke juk! yut la pulos adlaw. nami pa mag mamam pula kabayo may 'katuturan' pa na"
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
la ah. ang reqs para ma fully utilize mo ang monitor ni baboysai. hehe buligan mo ko? pwede eh. kung gusto mo ikaw ibuno ko sa kontra ko wkeke juk! yut la pulos adlaw. nami pa mag mamam pula kabayo may 'katuturan' pa na"
hehe aw a abi k may aksyun. wala gid daan aksyun d pila na ka adlaw! puro family time

i'd like to share to you guys a saying from my customer just now (old sickly church guy)
"enjoy your time now son, some of us don't have the promise of tomorrow"

i was touched. so now i'd like to share to everyone lyrics from a band... called REFUSED
"WHAT FREQUENCY ARE YOU GETTING??!?!!!! IS IT NOISE OR SWEET SWEET MUSIC?!!?!?!?!"

am i that awful to make fun of an old sickly church guy? :(
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yonie, I got a 1440x900 reso. Of course the ep of gundam that i downloaded was the big one na. yihee... no more hesitations about that.

Before when I downloaded a geass ep that was way larger than my monitor could handle the video chopped.

and how was everybody's weekend?



Dudes, I tasted a 6-year old tuba (coconut wine, right?) from leyte. It was super cool- the best thing I've tasted yet. wow.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yonie, I got a 1440x900 reso. Of course the ep of gundam that i downloaded was the big one na. yihee... no more hesitations about that.
that is fuck awesome bb, now go get 5cm per second, or the place promised in HD. it'll blow you away :wtf

daaaamn 6 year old tuba.... i'm drooling.... it's been a cold cold week, need some tasty liquor
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
of course I got 5ms. :noworry Samsung has 2ms but it's double the price... :s

fufufufu. I'm really happy with my purchase. @_@

And most likely that 6 yr-old tuba, I won't ever get to drink one ever again. Sigh. At least I had one before I should die or anything. I just happened to attend an old family's wedding and wines are their business so they naturally let loose some of their best bottles :wtf
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
of course I got 5ms. :noworry Samsung has 2ms but it's double the price... :s
no i meant 5 centimetres per second, and the place promised, you know, makoto shinkai movies. they look breathtaking in HD. 5ms, what are you talking about... hope its not what i think it is.... 5ms? wow, you got some weird....
fetish
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> dude, I was talking about the response time.

oh you meant 5 cm per second. Yeah I'd already watched that, and I loved it, not to the point where I should watch it a second time though. Just... enough.


Boo, crunchyroll's vids are down for some effing reason. Shitz. I didn't think the day would come that CR would let you get this membership thingie and you had to pay. But it sounds like that's what's been going on lately.

Mukya, that means I have to download my Nodame eps from now on... :shakefist
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yeah it does suck, i have to watch gintama episodes on youtube, have to click 3 parts. i tried other proxies, i think CR only works on US and europe. you technical otakus (looking at professor T-S&M) know of any good anime streaming sites?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top