Life What happens when you die?

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Existantialism seems way more hard core than atheism or agnostic...ism to me.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think this was said before but..
GAME OVER,lol

IMO, i believe in Judgment day, where a person will be tried for their mistakes and actions. Yet i don't really stir my life into doing things out of my will, i just do what i feel is right to do.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Basically I believe theres nothing, it just ends ......u just die lol . Theres no afterlife , no paradise , nor hell , its just bleh ...nothing.

I think this was said before but..
GAME OVER,lol

IMO, i believe in Judgment day, where a person will be tried for their mistakes and actions. Yet i don't really stir my life into doing things out of my will, i just do what i feel is right to do.
Wait are u saying that when judgment day comes , one person will be tried for the whole entire world, and if that person dont pass we are all screwed? cus if thats what ur saying then they better pick the right person lol
 
Last edited:

Assymilum

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
602
Reaction score
70
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Simple. It's hell or Heaven.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
My opinion.You die and then you reincarnate into something else.I dont believe in heaven and hell.Livin youre every day live is like hell,maybe even worse,imo.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Basically I believe theres nothing, it just ends ......u just die lol . Theres no afterlife , no paradise , nor hell , its just bleh ...nothing.



Wait are u saying that when judgment day comes , one person will be tried for the whole entire world, and if that person dont pass we are all screwed? cus if thats what ur saying then they better pick the right person lol
Lol, no i must have wrote my post wrong(that's what happens when you go on the forum when you wake up). I mean a person will be tried for his/her own actions.
 
Last edited:

Monte

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
" "What you were before life is what you'll be after. Just keep watching Monty Python"
God"
Homeros
 

Kirio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well i believe what i see or what science proves so i would say nothing.
But strangely i believe and i hope there is something like a spirit that remains, even if i'm not very kind of religions. Who knows ? Science doesn't explain everything and it would be too boring if life simply ended...
 

krazykone12

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What happens when we die?

When your time comes you'll know

and when that time comes I wish you all a pain-less (quick) death, nobody wants it to hurt right?
 

4thseal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You either break free of Karma and earthly bonds or don't.

But, no one really knows, which is freaking awesome :3.
 

Helltroll

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
686
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My existence will be eradicated and in 100-200 years nobody will know that I ever existed. It sounds hard but will be reality for at least 90% from all of us.
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
"you'll just.. sort of go.."J.D (scrubs s08e02)
 

XxVascoxX

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
147
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Mauritius
You either break free of Karma and earthly bonds or don't.

But, no one really knows, which is freaking awesome :3.
Yeah something like that but basically your soul get out of your body(of course you can't see it) and it looks back and say "i was THAT foolish!!"
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
You'll either know what happens or you will never know :)
 

kazuma_uzumaki

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wheres the fun in knowing?
What happens happens
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
When I die, hopefully my family & friends will organize me a nice funeral, bury my body(or cremate me if I feel like it) and then fight over my stuff(because I'll have forgotten to write a will :p)

Oh scratch that, I want a pyramid and have all my possessions buried with me! O_o
 

Dokuro no Kishi

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
When I die, I'll come back and tell all of you what the real deal is ;)
 

Lil' Froggy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
What if it is just MU 0_o
well,I guess I'll drop by and see what hell is like first :P The real fun will begin :D
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
well, some will cry, some will party and some wont even care. But I'll be in Heaven kicking it with Chris Farly and Jimmy Hendrix baby.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,289
Reaction score
24,922
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Call me old fashion but I believe we either go to heaven, hell or purgatory. if thats not it, then probably somewhere where beer and wine rains all day long:hearts:wtf....
 
Top