Bokke may get color soon too. It would surprise me more if it didn't.

Considering it's been a few weeks since I've seen To-Love in the bottom set, it may have a bit of life left in it. Though with at least Asklepios (and possibly Meister) going (and who knows where Neuro is in it's endgame), that will allow Mago to reach it's first anniversary...and hopefully give it enough time to get out of it's recent funk.If ToRa could end now I'd be happy. It's had a nice run; three years for a harem series isn't bad at. It doesn't have a plot so coming up with an ending within four chapters can't be that hard. I'd be fine with Asklepios, Meister, and To Love Ru leaving while two new series premier and Hunter x Hunter returns. There are to many series I like in Jump right now, it's hard to root for anything else to end.

Too early for both kano and naoshi... Though they have promoted naoshi in jump SQ, I don't expect one of them in jump this season or spring. Maybe summer or fall... But I doubt itJust had a thought: would it be too much to hope that Komi Naoshi and Yasuhiro Kano get another chance in the upcoming months? Or is it too early for Kano (not sure when exactly Mx0 ended). I think it's possible. I would really enjoy that.

Thank you. A rating would help on the video. ;DToo early for both kano and naoshi... Though they have promoted naoshi in jump SQ, I don't expect one of them in jump this season or spring. Maybe summer or fall... But I doubt it
@randal: I am not into PS or games at all... But I watched the complete viedo and nice job what you did for psyren. Thumbs up
I see Naoshi getting another shot before Kano (or at least I hope that is what happens) seeing as he has had two one shots published since he was canceledToo early for both kano and naoshi... Though they have promoted naoshi in jump SQ, I don't expect one of them in jump this season or spring. Maybe summer or fall... But I doubt it
. The sooner the better for Naoshi and I hope your wrong about your but I doubt it
.If ES21 ends by March, I will be severely disappointed. That would leave only 8-10 chapters left, and imo, that is not enough for the America/Japan game, wrapping it up, and any buildup that is left for the game start. I see ES21 lasting a lot longer than till the end of March.I can see Eyeshield ending by the end of March. They've been speeding through every game of the tournament, including Deimon's. It really wouldn't surprise me to see the game against the Americans be wrapped up in time to be replaced the last week of March. It seems more feasible to move it to another magazine anyway. It still has an audience and would be a big boost to one of the lower circulation magazines.
! Don't pull a (crap, I already forgot it's name but the basketball manga that was canceled after 10 or so chapters last year that I thoroughly enjoyed) on me.
Dogashi KadenLastly, Meiiiiiiiiiiiiiiister NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't pull a (crap, I already forgot it's name but the basketball manga that was canceled after 10 or so chapters last year that I thoroughly enjoyed) on me.
Don't forget: Shueisha makes their money off tankobon sales. Magazines are dirt cheap. If a series is meeting it's sales goals there's no real reason to cancel it. Now of course the TOC is important, more important with Jump then any other magazine. But if theirs a discrepancy, high tankobon sales vs. low TOC ranking, sales will win every time. And Mago has been selling really well for a new series by an unknown mangaka. Volume three sold just over 100,000 in it's first week, doubling volume two's sales. And volume two doubled volume one's first week sales. If the trend continues Mago will be selling nearly as many volumes as Gintama. Even if it doesn't improve that much it should at least catch To Love Ru and Eyeshield when volume four comes out in April. But, if it were to be canceled in March forget it. While it is not Bakuman or Toriko, yet, it would be financial suicide to end Mago now. Consider it part of the safe list for this round of cuts. If sales level off or decline in April, then worry.I have to say, damn it Mago, get the f' up. Do or die time is coming soon as the awesome is soon to be ranked. At least its volume sales seem to be doing well (which I hope is a major factor in keeping a series around).
Maybe it's secretly below MeisterHmm. Where is Bokke? Also, way to go Kuroko for making 4th!
, oh in my dreams though.
. Also yay, for One Piece cover and color next week. It makes me happier
.