Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:


great to see him getting back to great form, like he was before he got the knee injury. But like Lelo, i hate the Lakers. I pray for them to lose every nightBynum had a 42 points career high and 15 rebounds... How he played against the clippers, together with odom and bryant was really sick


the same reason everyone hates the celtics and the spurs. and the jazz too, maybe.For what reason are the lakers so much hated? any particular reasons?![]()
For me i think it more to do with the fact that i don't like Kobe.For what reason are the lakers so much hated? any particular reasons?![]()
Please don't compare Kobe to his highness, MJ. Kobe is no MJi love kobe. that competitive ball-hogging spirit, the insane drive to win that i love to watch. you see that in MJ too. i love team play, but it's the best when someone goes on fire with no regard for human life!

Kobe best at this moment? No, Lebron is the best player at this moment no question ask. Kobe was the best last year and a few years ago but the King is here and has already taken his rightful crownWell I think kobe has changed more into a team player than his previous (younger) years. You can see he enjoys how younger people like ariza, bynum, farmar doing some good things. Comparing Kobe with JM? Nah it's always placed in time context, etc but you can't neglect that like JM was being the best nba player in the 90s, kobe is the best one at this moment. Don't forget kobe made some great records +80 points
on a sidenote: lakers ar doing good. Won against the spurs![]()
.
when I saw that I was stunned,then I saw a preview for tonights game on nba.com where they said "Can Lebron top that?" shit and I said hes going for a fucking triple double and I dont know 50 points maybe,hah!
Never thought it could come true...