Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
I think that's the lakers' strongest point. They have really great players like gasol, bynum, bryant, odom. But their bench is playing good too: vuja, ariza, farmar,...Lakers handed Cavs their first home lose. Lakers are still going strong without Brynum
and theres my answer.HE should have been in the dunk contest.
"KryptoNate",I liked the phone boot,but I thought Dwight was gonna windmilll it.The last dunk was good.Rudy did a nice job,first dunk was a good tribute,to bad noone knew who he was,then the second dunk was sick,to bad he made it on his almost last try.When you watched guys from Team Flight Brothers,these nba dunk contest's look boooooooooooooooring.
against ...?



but still Kobe got what he wanted
and Orlando will not come back to the nba finals next year,thats a fact.
First I was talking about the regular competition and second, come on: you do know better than everyone that the lakers could only lose to themselves. Even playing mediocre games, they were still good enough to beat their opponents. It's like Van Gundy said: they have an answer for everything -> that's just plain realityLike it was nothing?Man they had a very hard time with Houston,definantly not easily man,they had it hard with Denver for the first 4 games,but then the Lakers found their true game and played to the fullest.
the next NBA season will be good,Kevin Garnett will be back for Boston,the Bulls will be better,so will the Blazers,the Rockets will have Yao and McGrady,the Wizards will have Gilbert and they have a new coach,who is a realy great coach,Denver will be better,wheeeeeeeew,I cant wait.