Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Literally me.I have not sent you predictions because I cannot remember who is who, apart from Jimbro, LeBron, Jokic, and Doncic.

Miami Heat as champions? That's boldI second whatever prediction Scav made

I second whatever prediction the last few winners have madeLiterally me.
I second whatever prediction Scav made![]()
You think Miami wins the championship?I second whatever prediction the last few winners have made
eww who the fuck would think they have a chance?You think Miami wins the championship?
Er.....everything but that. Champions Celtics.Miami Heat as champions? That's bold![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Again, bad trade.It's only a matter of time 'til Butler and Draymond slug it out during practice/in the locker room...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It might actually be interesting if they get along lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So is Wiggins gonna be the third scoring option in the Heat after Bam and Herro?![]()
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY LET'S GET IT ONNBA season starts October 21st and so does Mangahelper's Fantasy League!
Whoever wants to join can post here or DM me.
@SirSamuel016 do the prediction thingie