Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did I not submit MIP? Bronny James would be my choiceSeems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
![]()
You did not!Did I not submit MIP? Bronny James would be my choice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My boy got sent to the gulag frAnthony Davis to the Wizards.![]()
Absurd stuff really. Incredible on the one hand, but feels a bit cooked with the 43 FTARaise your hand if you saw Bam breaking Kobe’s tally for 2nd most points in a game.
If you do, you’re a lying liar lol.
Team "Dog Pound" run by @scav who is in the 5th place match-up vs @Hardy 's team "Diddy Survivors"Who has Bam on your NBA Fantasy League?
Nah he needs to statpad some more until he can attend another Diddy partyIs LeBron going to retire?
Putting mine on the SpursEveryone got their money on the thunder?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---