- Joined
- Dec 24, 2008
- Messages
- 797
- Reaction score
- 132
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The art in Crimson King annoyed me a little but I quite liked some parts of it.
The ending was great.
The ending was great.
◆EizHb38XPU :2009/02/17(火) 02:18:11 ID:idIp9MYkO
小ネタ
・13ドベ5(へたっぴ除く) とら、ぬらり、スケ、ぼっけ、PSY
・14Cべるぜ、いぬ、黒子
Bokke is still in the process of falling. That's why it's above Sket. Next week it will be last. Watch. Mago's pissing me off. It's one shining hope is that it could establish itself as the next DGM or To Love Ru, sells enough that chart position isn't to important. I do agree Noodles, both Sket and Psyren should be ranked between 6 and 10 most weeks.hmmmm...........
*hears myself and randal cry out in annoyance*
how is bokke still above sket?! psyrens fine above it, it is the stronger of the two as of 8 weeks ago, but CMON both are middle tier series at least!
My series wins for now, Noodle *maniacal laughter*hmmmm...........
*hears myself and randal cry out in annoyance*
how is bokke still above sket?! psyrens fine above it, it is the stronger of the two as of 8 weeks ago, but CMON both are middle tier series at least!
). D.Gray-man is coming back. The next axe is either a so called predicted (rushed? synonym: shaman king) end of TLR, neuro or it's a next round of axing after the two new ones will be rated
I forgot about that. Good call!So far the order didn't change at all from last week. It's just that 2 of the series that got color were in the bottom 5 and thus shifted other series above them down. Having 2 bottom feeder series get canceled recently hasn't helped either. On the plus side, it looks like cancellations are done for the time being, so hopefully before the next new series come in we can get some natural endings out of the current run of series like Neuro, Eyeshield, and To Love (although I'm kinda doubting To Love).
I'm definitely a fan of Bokke and disappointed to see it this low. Problem is that it's fallen into the bottom so quickly. Psyren, Sket Dance, and Mago all had the benefit of spending months in the top ten before falling into the bottom five. Bokke's position has become weaker every week it's been charted. What will be the deciding factor is weather Hunter x Hunter comes back in March or April. If it does the two new series won't have enough chapters to cut. The only thing that could save it if Hunter comes back soon is if an established series like ES21 or Neuro ends instead.Sorry to say but it's bokke's first danger zone rating out of four or five ratings and people are calling bokke the next axe, isn't that a bit farfetched? If Nishi doesn't dissapoint his muhyo fans then bokke is certainly going to be the jojo that can build up and end decently
I'm not satisfied with this list or the color pages.#13 (23/02) :
Psyren
Bokke
Sket
Nurarihyon
ToLove
Jaguar
(Hetappi?)
#14 (02/03) :
Belze, inumaru, Kuroko (Pc)

Pimping, pimping, pimping. I can't believe it's this popular this quick. Maybe I'm wrong.Is Kuroko really that popular? Or is it that Jump wants so badly to have a sports series established after Eyeshield? Sports series like Eyeshield, Slam Dunk and PoT don't come along that often. I say don't force it. If it's meant to be than it will be.