Archived The Hangout Thread v.12

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
doesn't Naruto call Tsunade granny? ba~chan?

(if you can tell where this post is going I'd give you a cookie.) ;)
it will not lead to her pet pig. :notrust
Uh, how dense can someone get? :notrust
ya know, considering her name, i think thats a fair leap to make >_>;

* looks back and forth between a pic of bb and tsunade* ur kiding, right? not even close. *singsongly as he walks away* two of these things are not as big as the others...

(sorry bb but it's true :p)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i wouldn't DREAM of having a rack that big anyway -_-;
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
stop calling me ba~chan! :yelling
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ya know, considering her name, i think thats a fair leap to make >_>;

* looks back and forth between a pic of bb and tsunade* ur kiding, right? not even close. *singsongly as he walks away* two of these things are not as big as the others...

(sorry bb but it's true :p)
i wouldn't DREAM of having a rack that big anyway -_-;
she hides behind her name as the goddess of shmexy, when in fact...

I trust you guys can make the correct assessment this time.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
stop calling me ba~chan! :yelling
sayin' stop is like telling me to continue ba~chan.. :amuse

so anyways ba~chan..
how are you ba~chan?
how life treating you ba~chan?

hmm maybe ill jump over to your thread ba~chan and ask some questions there..
whaddya think ba~chan? :kukuku
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'll delete your medal. it's what i think. :kukuku
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Don't worry she can't. Although she can void it's authenticity.
yeah well if ba~chan voids its authenticity i'll simply send the results of the poll to njt and ask him for justice :amuse
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yeah well if ba~chan voids its authenticity i'll simply send the results of the poll to njt and ask him for justice :amuse
I love freedom. :tem
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah well if ba~chan voids its authenticity i'll simply send the results of the poll to njt and ask him for justice :amuse
go right ahead. :oh I love freedom too. :kukuku
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
@pirate- congrats on receiving a medal!! :beer

Okay, thanks to the economy meltdown, I am currently doing nothing at work.... there is just no work to be done cause there are no new projects coming in... not that I'm complaining though :p It has been like this for one month... However if this continues, I will really get worried..... cause an employee with no work = layoff........
Hopes the economy picks up really quick!! :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah good thing that you're still there epul. I mean, in my work before, they really laid off a lot of them :s
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
she hides behind her name as the goddess of shmexy, when in fact...

I trust you guys can make the correct assessment this time.
*looks at pic of bb-chan again* ur kidding, right? she is so the goddess of schmexy
I'll delete your medal. it's what i think. :kukuku
ooooo, now i see why you are the master of evil :XD
@pirate- congrats on receiving a medal!! :beer

Okay, thanks to the economy meltdown, I am currently doing nothing at work.... there is just no work to be done cause there are no new projects coming in... not that I'm complaining though :p It has been like this for one month... However if this continues, I will really get worried..... cause an employee with no work = layoff........
Hopes the economy picks up really quick!! :XD
yeah good thing that you're still there epul. I mean, in my work before, they really laid off a lot of them :s
yeah, im gunna have to worry if i dont make it throw school. all of the people losing their jobs are joining the navy and air force => oversaturation of rates => starting next year, the navy is gunna start forcing people out (except for nukes and seals, cus were the vital roles... and they payed a shitton of money to train us, they want their buck's worth) other people in my family are getting layed off now, too.
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hmmm ....finally I find a threat that I can just chat about manga i've just come across with.....has anyone checked out Onihime VS ....it's on one manga....and I kinda like the plot....besides being raunchy and funny....any thoughts?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Okay, thanks to the economy meltdown, I am currently doing nothing at work.... there is just no work to be done cause there are no new projects coming in... not that I'm complaining though :p It has been like this for one month... However if this continues, I will really get worried..... cause an employee with no work = layoff........
Hopes the economy picks up really quick!! :XD
I think its gonna take maybe a year to get back up.

Obama is doing a good job so far.hope it helps
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well Mythsoul, there's actually the Otaku cafe where there are more manga-talks. This thread is more on the hang-out like, really hangout, hahaha.
 

Espling

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Is this the place for pointless questions such as this one? Since, sometimes, you've just got to ask them.
I think its gonna take maybe a year to get back up.

Obama is doing a good job so far.hope it helps
I don't know... I'd guess that in one year it'll stop the melting, but keep down for awhile. Afterwards we might have a sudden explosion of growth, there's certainly potential for it.

And I don't really think Obama can do that much. The best he can do is help the ones in the worst situations, but the upswing won't come any sooner, if I've understood my economics.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
D'you know if there's any thread here that is devoted to photoshoppers and so? I'm not talking to "making myself beautiful - photoshopping", more like "making him look like a pirate - photoshopping"


Oh, and how're you all?
Ippy hasn't drank himself to death himself yet i hope.

edit. bb-chan! If you're an advocate i wanna be phenoxyethanol!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top