True but you could make the case Naruto is number two. While it's the cover series it doesn't have color and number two is the only reasonable spot for Naruto if it's not number one.
thanks anyway mr.prince - didn't think about hoop not being ranked because it's still too new (beelze too I guess, but that's further down). that and I don't care for sports series <.<'
I don't get Naruto getting the cover over a surging Bakuman and an anniversary-celebrating Mago...but whatever, this always happens in modern Jump. Otherwise, I like Neuro's resurgence with it's end pretty much certain...and sort of feel screwed up with how ES21 has been floundering.
Other then ending in 2009 there's been no official word on Neuro, but fans could answer that bette then I.
Something is off about Bakuman losing it's cover. It's a popular series by a 20 year veteran of the magazine. Maybe Obata missed the deadline for the cover art and Kishi steped in at the last minute.
Don't forget that 2009 is Naruto's 10th anniversary year and judging from the spoiler pics, this chapter has 'special' content for the fanbase. No clue how much a certain story event influences the choices for covers and color pages, though - anyone who knows more about this matter?
I fixed it. Hey, I have a great business idea. Let's promote the series that every single person in the entire world knows about instead of the series' we are trying to make popular.
Something is off about Bakuman losing it's cover. It's a popular series by a 20 year veteran of the magazine. Maybe Obata missed the deadline for the cover art and Kishi steped in at the last minute.
Didn't Bakuman steal a cover from ES21 not too long ago? No one complained about that . I honestly could care less about who gets the cover. I just find it odd Naruto got the cover and doesn't have color pages, oh well.
Don't forget that 2009 is Naruto's 10th anniversary year and judging from the spoiler pics, this chapter has 'special' content for the fanbase. No clue how much a certain story event influences the choices for covers and color pages, though - anyone who knows more about this matter?
I know it's Naruto's anniversary but usually Naruto gets a cover when it gets a color page. All of the wild stuff during OP's 10th year and KochiKame's 30th were cover and color at the same time. This is just Shueisha paranoia.
It's definitely going there, uhm, I would even say it's rushing a bit too much at the moment but there are still enough open ties to easily stretch it another 2-3 years if Kishi wanted too. On the other hand, when he keeps that current pacing up, he could even finish it this year >.>
I know it's Naruto's anniversary but usually Naruto gets a cover when it gets a color page. All of the wild stuff during OP's 10th year and KochiKame's 30th were cover and color at the same time. This is just Shueisha paranoia.
1 One Piece
2 Naruto (kinda, this time we can't tell)
3 Reborn
4 Toriko
5 Bleach
6 Neuro
7 Gintama
8 Kuroko no Basket
9 Eyeshiled 21
10 Inumaru Dashi
11 Sket Dance
12 Psyren
13 To Love
because no-one's gotten it right so far.
depressing week, lowest amount of ranked series EVER
i ussually don't agree with bleach's CP, but after checking out the chapter i think it worth the CP cuz of the beginning of the hollowfi-something...
i used to love amano's coloring style, but how did it come to something like today
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.