Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
There used to be a Trader Joe's around me, but I moved. Now I leave near a lot of Arab owned restaurants, so I guess that's even better. Surprisingly enough, I've never ordered any hummus from them, just gyros.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There used to be a Trader Joe's around me, but I moved. Now I leave near a lot of Arab owned restaurants, so I guess that's even better. Surprisingly enough, I've never ordered any hummus from them, just gyros.
I need to find a place with good gyros. I'm kinda like an old guy though, I get the same shit all the time. I'm too scared to try new places and different foods when I know of places I already like.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
fort, don't know if you have a trader joes around you, but they have a pretty decent substitution if you can't/don't want to make your own hummus.


I'm gonna start selling these:

you guys are too funny...TDA should have dared you guys sooner.
OMG, a WWBD bracelet!!

Never knew such thing exists!

What. Would. Bean. Do
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I need to find a place with good gyros. I'm kinda like an old guy though, I get the same shit all the time. I'm too scared to try new places and different foods when I know of places I already like.
Gyros, shit bro I will show u the best, if u ever happen to visit illinois I will hook u up lol
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gyros, shit bro I will show u the best, if u ever happen to visit illinois I will hook u up lol
see, that's the thing, if I go to illinois, only thing on my mind is some giordanos...
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I need to find a place with good gyros. I'm kinda like an old guy though, I get the same shit all the time. I'm too scared to try new places and different foods when I know of places I already like.
I know what you mean. I order from 3 places when I get food delivered. I only feel adventurous for sit-in restaurants.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
see, that's the thing, if I go to illinois, only thing on my mind is some giordanos...
Yeh Gio's , but whos to say u cant have both in one day lol. Though if u know Gio's u must be very familiar with illinois then.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
shawarma with that parsley or cilantro stuff is awesome.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
People are spamming the spoilers thread with fanfics and their awesome "I think it's fake"posts .....


again

:amuse or :mad

don't know
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
shawarma with that parsley or cilantro stuff is awesome.
I don't know if cilantro is used in Arab cooking, but parsley definitely is. Especially curly parsley.


I wouldn't know how to handle that thing.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i wonder why some people spam, attention? unintentional? for post count? trolling? :headscratch

it is fun to tease the mods though.. anyone up for turning the mods threads into spam fests once again? anyone at all? :nuts
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't know if cilantro is used in Arab cooking, but parsley definitely is. Especially curly parsley.


I wouldn't know how to handle that thing.
All this Gyro/Shawerma talk have made me hungry......
Shawerma Chicken is the best between what I've tried, and I've tried many things.............
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I got a warning for spam. It was unintentional. It was a joke, but I made it in the member picture discussion thread.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
People are spamming the spoilers thread with fanfics and their awesome "I think it's fake"posts .....


again

:amuse or :mad

don't know
Nah, it is fun watching Newbies try wrong places......especially when they try to prove a point using any anime crap.....It is entertaining.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Indeed. I think I may go out for a late shawarma meal.

I live in Toronto after all, there has to be one store open..
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
All this Gyro/Shawerma talk have made me hungry......
Shawerma Chicken is the best between what I've tried, and I've tried many things.............
I always go with beef. I'm a beef man at heart. Whenever I go back to Egypt, the street vendors are everywhere. I also like to get grilled corn on the cob. One is the equivalent of less than 10 cents American.

Indeed. I think I may go out for a late shawarma meal.

I live in Toronto after all, there has to be one store open..
By all means, go and have one. Have one for all of us.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top