Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
lmao!

go TDA, hell yeah! :rofl

this is fuckin amusing indeed.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
k tell him to come over to London.
I thought you moved to regina?

Another lie TDA?

Previous posts in canadian thread
TDA - Count me in, just moved to Canada two days ago. :)

Me --where did you live---

TDA - Err, Regina


feel dumb dont u?
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Err no why would I feel dumb? Not as dumb as the person who created an invalid thread in the Internation resort section surely?

 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
you didn't answer...

you just used the Eric Cartman strategy of "blaming the other debater because you didn't do your homework and don't know what to say".


 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
what are you on about? :headscratch
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
bored and feeling random...Plus I'm hungry...you?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I'm not very hungry, gonna watch the match in a few mins.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
guys, I need help. A troll has got me in its grasp again. I can't stop.

nat, what are you craving?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
...pizza which I'm eating now...want?
Good luck with your troll, I presume it's the same girl from last time :)
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what kind of pizza?

nat, it would really be something if you got in there and told her to shut her trap.

edit: don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for a personal favor or saying you should. Just saying it would be something. Diplomat nat tells a whiny noob to shut her trap.
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
no can do :(
.....like knuckle said "can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen", can't afford to get another infraction when the mods raid that place :)
and they will soon, mark my words....

I suggest you leave the troll to its own self righteous devices.

I just ate pizza with pepperoni :D, don't like it as much as chicken topping or vegetarian but it's the only in the fridge :(.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it was a frozen pizza? tsk tsk.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
err..what did you expect? can't go making pizza now, don't have time.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
only time frozen pizza is acceptable is when it's the middle of the night, all the pizza places are closed, and there's a market open 24/7 and you have to have pizza.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
true.....

I feel ashamed even more coz I have two pizza places right around the corner :(. Anyway I'm not hungry anymore so goal accomplished.

you ate already?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
true.....

I feel ashamed even more coz I have two pizza places right around the corner :(. Anyway I'm not hungry anymore so goal accomplished.

you ate already?
yeah. I had a philly cheese steak lean pocket and one of those starbucks bottled drinks. The big ones. Didn't get any sleep last night and I need to stay up at least another 8 hours.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
O.o you had a good lunch.... :)

working too many shifts?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no. Sometimes I just can't sleep.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Oh....happens ....Hope you get to rest soon.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a bad feeling that once I get home I'll fall asleep and mess up my sleeping schedule. I gotta stay awake for at least another 7 hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top