Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
was taking a break watching hero
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
What the? Hangout thread ver.14....? I must have been gone long enough... last I remember it was ver13... -_-;

Oh well..... hello nat, the person above me...haven't seen you before so I thought I'd say hi... :XD I bought a guitar a few weeks ago... now I have a new commitment... the guitar, so less time to play games, read manga and watch anime for me... :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I bought a guitar a few weeks ago... now I have a new commitment... the guitar, so less time to play games, read manga and watch anime for me... :XD
long time no see epul, were did you disappear too? xDDD

Lmao and the only guitar i can play is guitar hero xDDDD
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hi Imperium! :hi5
Just the usual reasons, real life took over......I'm finding less and less time to surf the net nowadays....

I'm not good at guitar hero..... i can play well on medium difficulty... but on hard... it just seems impossible for me... :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that's interesting. I recently brought with me from my parents' house our old keyboard. it's not the best thing in the world, and it's not touch sensitive so I can't give much emotion when playing but, at least I have something to practice my pieces while i'm away.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Hello Epul, nice to meet you!

Hope you learn have fun learning how to play guitar!
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
@nat- nice to meet you too! I'm really enjoying playing the guitar, especially before i go to bed... :XD
@baboysai- wow you play keyboard! That must be harder than playing the guitar....

The reason I bought the guitar is because my friend got sick of me always borrowing his guitar... :p now the role is reversed.... since my guitar is new, he keeps borrowing it... :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Epul
OH, picked up guitar recently, I see what ur trying to do.

I was gonna pick up guitar to solely to increase my chances even more:eyeroll, but I already know piano so bleh.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
errrr who was calling you a homo, TiDhA?! We just said you were nice......

last thing was ...i don't remember....didn't you get into a fight with a newbie girl or something?
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
@strider- er... I.. er... don't know what you're talking about..... :shifty
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol so you think you can play a guitar strider? interesting I will like to see you play.


errrr who was calling you a homo, TiDhA?! We just said you were nice......

last thing was ...i don't remember....didn't you get into a fight with a newbie girl or something?
newbie girl > you

stfu
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@strider- er... I.. er... don't know what you're talking about..... :shifty
lol, hey I was going to pick up a guitar too a long time ago. In highschool guitars were such girl magnets. Eventually every asshole, loser and poser picked up a guitar. Cus of that it uninterested me.

lol so you think you can play a guitar strider? interesting I will like to see you play.
<hr noshade size="1">
Piano TiDhA lol, piano
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
good don't want you destroying a guitar with emo music.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
...?
wow, getting defensive aren't we....:D
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@TiDhA
U mean "badassery":eyeroll
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I could sense bad blood between strider and T.D.A........
come no guys, be a gentlemen and settle this feud with a karaoke contest.... :rofl
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
there's a feud going on? :blink
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I dunno wtf is his fucking problem.


But no I have no time for feuds, only football.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top