Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
well you know, since TDA stopped introducing people I took over...
So many refused to cpost after he stopped welcoming them, the rest went into asylum.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wait, so you're telling me that tda was actually nice and introduced people to these forums?? really?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
what do u mean :confused?
TDA is always nice, even now. he won "MH nicest member" for 2005, 2006, and 2010.

You might even win the award if you welcome people :)


Check this out. Nifty, ne?


though image quality is bad, it looks better in autocad of course :D
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
... he won the nicest guy for 2010 ???? ô_ô

nice apartment ... your project ????? nat


*>.> I introduced people to MH too... but the brazilians are such nice people my friends fled the forum -_-*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
O.o OK ...you chased people away, bad Asus bad....

Yeah, it's my project for thursday exam.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Looks nice...

and no... I don't chase them away... with some luck they will agree to post here in the hangout thread and I will introduce you to those freaks...

it is because my Beloved Portuguese thread gave them a "warm" welcome...-_-

so... tell me more about the project...
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Oh...."warm welcome" sounds very scay :eek:
You make them sound awful, look forward to meeting them :D.

lol, tis an apartment block with some commercial activity underneath with some sustainable things...
random stuff like that.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I surely won't be doing anything like that in my university... most likely I will be finding a way to a next dimension or something :D

I am pretty sure 1 of them is willing to post anywhere ^_^... all I have to do is sign-in in the MSN... but I have to do a program so... I hold that for tomorrow ^^... so... anyone in MH that you know personally ???
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
..My best friend who refuses to post yet, I'm sure when we finish this arc she'll show up.

Her pen name is barbecue :D


machine to the next dimension neat, when you do a time freeze machine tell me about it...:smile-big
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well we can always use our imagination right :)

by the way Nat.... have you got a job already ????

*so When I find steak I will simply say hi :amuse*

{afraid of getting old nat ??? :XD}
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol.....steak...lol

I had a job till last december, but I left to do Master.
My job was boring, and if I wanted something better I had to get a better education.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Description ????

* can't be more boring them teaching to walls right *

So you a master .... wow.... so you are much more older than me :XD.... so... I am nothing but a litte kid :XD....

{a 81 Kg litte kid -_-}
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol....difference ain't much ....4 years :p

It's all in the mind, if you think you're kind...even if you're 60, you're a kid :). Eternal youth!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
WOOHOO!!!

*try convincing my mom of that :XD*

so... what was the last job about anyway ?????
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
architect or better yet, architect junior.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So you were bossed a lot them... :smile-big

or you actually had subordinates... ????

a friend of mine is working as a lawyer... he hates his job :XD...

* YEAH SUFFER SUFFER...:oh... I am ok now*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
suffer suffer?
Mmmmm I sense some anger issues ...
I was bossed around. I had just graduated, of course I was gonna be the robot who does lowly jobs.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:XD... you know here in Brazil graduating really makes a difference... great part of the population will never go to University... basically saying... they don't have enough money to buy the education needed...

*yeah... I have some anger issues with that friend... but he is a nice guy... so I am ok :tem... kind of...:XD*

so... is the master's life fun or you are bored ????

* damn... I am bored :XD*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
it's fun, it has challenges and days in which you count the minutes hoping you'll have more time since deadline is almost there and you've done nothing yet...:)
Usual study things.


So what are you doing now?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Right now I am refreshing the subscription page... trying to make Dev C++ to work...

*hauahuha pressed the wrong button....*

so I am watching Resident Evil 5 walkthrough just for the fun... and that is about it...

I really need to find something better to do with my time ^_^


What are you doing ???? lurker :XD
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top