girl: Nani hunter-sempai?
hunt: You know, I'm gonna be honest to you... I've been looking at kanojo for a while now, and SUKI DA YO
girl: Eh?? D-d-doshite? Iyaa nani is this..
hunt: Gome if I surprised kanojo... but that's how I feel about you, ore wa just want kanojo to know that
girl: ...sou nan da? Eh....
hunt: Kanojo-kun, will you go out with me?
girl: kukuku... hunter-sempai... I also want to tell you... I am one of the Oni 4... you let your guard down bakero!
hunt: WWOOO!!! NAANI???!!! This power!
girl: AHAHAHA foolish human know your place and give me your blood
hunt: NOT SO FAST! I maybe an inconsistent unstable creature but I have HEART! All those people that believed in me, I will take your trust and mold them into my soul! Don't underestimate us humans! OYAKATA-SAMA, watch me! This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger and all of my sorrow! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM???? SHIIINIIIING FINNNGGAAAAAAaaaa
girl: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo~
hunt: A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
*sunset*
Haha!
Jikai wa "Gundam G": Where exactly did that Shining Finger hit? Did he use the Shining Finger Sword on the same spot? Since the show is titled Gundam G, and the Shining Finger hit some spot, is that spot called the "Gundam G Spot"?
I'm an over-thinking introverted paranoid happy-go-lucky type.
I HATE crowds. They make me go paranoid as to what they're thinking.
You mean you're older than me?!
Heh I used to accept that I was introverted, too. But later on I realized that I wouldn't get anywhere so I just looked at myself as being too arrogant to deal with most people

. I invented an explanation for my "introverted"-ness... Like "I hate crowds because I'm not the center of attention.", hehe.
I just have to watch out that I don't actually turn too arrogant, but otherwise, it's a good way to overcome it. When I'm feeling lazy, though, I'd still end up skulking alone in the corner.
Good call centers have training that can help you overcome introvertedness.
And yeah, I'm older than you are

.
so like, i don't speak japanese and stuff.
anyway, as a side note, way back in the gantz section some few weeks ago and there was this awesome chapter i couldn't contain myself and I said "sugoi!" out of fangirl-ism.
and this guy tells me I'm 13-f-california and wapanese and spouting random japanese words just for the heck of it and i think "what an idiot."
Heh, I thought it was quite a common phrase because Slam Dunk's Sakuragi said it all the time, but I figured the undubbed version wasn't much common.
Anyway, there's a reason why I wrote it that way. The English translation "Because I'm a genius." is arrogant

. Writing it in Japanese means that I'm kidding and making myself looking stupid by being too much of an otaku haha.
Too much rationalization for the internet, MJ, too much.