Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
or drift a mustang. the hell..
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Someone drifted a mustang? WTF?!
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Fast and Furious? I will just wait for its (pirated) DVD to come out. Too bad I wasn't able to watch Tokyo Drift. Anyway, I am saving my movie budget for (aside from what Mangadictus mentioned) Angels and Demons. I think that book is better than its sequel. I just hope that the movie doesn't suck.... Guys, is Tokyo Drift worth watching?
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tokyo Drift, like any other movie from it's franchise, is only good for one thing: watching cars go fast. It's basically a car show, where you can't interact.

Why spend money at all? thepiratebay.org anyone?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
thepiratebay it is matey :beer:

are we all just bumming out? i haven't gone outside the house in a week, just reading books and menga, also reading that wapanoise ebook when i'm bored
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Same here. I'm doing a Gintama marathon. Sumasakit tyan ko kakatawa.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm doing a Ben 10 marathon. Hahaha! :D

All the way to the end of Alien Force!
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Cartoon Network is up to the latest of Alien Force, "Inside Man", I think. The new eps are coming by so slow...ly.

My supposed to be holiday to-do list (4/8-4/12):

Finally learn PHP so that I can design a shopping website/online inventory as a gift for my mom. - Not done. So far I've installed PHP, MySQL, Apache on my PC for development, but all I've got for code so far is a way for me to log-in.
Port my MS Access Inventory application into PHP/MySQL - Not done.

What I've been actually doing:
Program an application in C++ to convert some FF Tactics data from Gamefaqs into a csv file so I can analyze it with Excel Pivot Tables - done.
Use those Excel Pivot Tables to powergame FF Tactics on an emulator - in progress.
Watch Suspect X - done
Watch Sweet Lie - not done
Download Mei-Chan no Hitsuji episodes - 66% 1 of 10 episodes downloaded.
Watch Mei-Chan no Hitsuji episodes - 0 of 10


Damn me and my short attention span.


On Tokyo Drift

I'm an Initial D fan, so I enjoyed Tokyo Drift, unlike the other Fast Furiouses. I loved Japanese drivers pwning the lead's obsessiveness with muscle cars by drifting. It's not really something you'd watch for the plot, though.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't need to watch it on CN, I just downloaded all of the episodes. Hahaha!

I'm not a real big fan of cars... In fact whenever someone asks me "what kind of car do you want to have?" I just tell them that I want a hybrid so that I can save on gas and emit less pollution (my smoking is bad enough).
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oh god programming. feels like going back to a darker past. structural. object-orentied. database. sql, c++, php, css, jaVAH, and even my favorite toolkit Qt. i threw it all away! in exchange for a more peaceful, tranquil and ignorant lifestyle. :smoke
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Don't need to watch it on CN, I just downloaded all of the episodes. Hahaha!

I'm not a real big fan of cars... In fact whenever someone asks me "what kind of car do you want to have?" I just tell them that I want a hybrid so that I can save on gas and emit less pollution (my smoking is bad enough).
Me, too :D. I was a big fan of cars in my younger days (that's why I studied ME), but as it dawned upon me that ME doesn't involve cars, I slowly drifted away. I can explain most things engine-related, but I can't for the life of me distinguish cars by profile alone. Besides, I don't want to be OP'ed out of any conversation, and most conversations of males my age are about cars.

I used to have all the Ben 10 and Alien Force episodes on my PC, but they disappeared when more important stuff came in.

oh god programming. feels like going back to a darker past. structural. object-orentied. database. sql, c++, php, css, jaVAH, and even my favorite toolkit Qt. i threw it all away! in exchange for a more peaceful, tranquil and ignorant lifestyle. :smoke
Ah, but I love programming and I love Math. I'd give up movies and books over both of those. A peaceful, tranquil, and ignorant lifestyle for me will always involve programming and Math :D.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Ah, but I love programming and I love Math. I'd give up movies and books over both of those. A peaceful, tranquil, and ignorant lifestyle for me will always involve programming and Math :D.
i used to think that way. i dunno what happened. drugs lol i dunno really. i've been programming since i was uh, 11 i think, my cuz was one of the best programmers i've known, everyday hanging out at his house and i just started learning foxpro and thought it was fun. it was windows 95 then. after that pascal. then to web development. so of course i chose comsci as course. and then wtf happened, i just lost interest, just like that, i pushed myself to finish the course. thesis season was 2 semesters but we only did ours in 2 weeks and still passed. :D

i decided i can't fool myself with this, i don't like programming anymore. i've been intentionally avoiding jobs that involve those fields, if i could maybe i can get in any firm, but meh, this tambay life is so relaxing i dont wanna move :amuse
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Black Saturday.

Everyone's quiet, too.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alien Force marathon...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i did a Edited Manga, i'm thinking of doing another one, but first, i need to take a bath it's a burning hot summer damn
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Still doing that Gintama marathon. I could have finished reading the entire series in a day but I had to pause for few hours. I usually get headache after reading 5 chapters (ten pages for books). I guess I'll watch Tokyo Drift after my Gintama marathon. I am clueless about car stuff but I always have fun watching movies about 'em. Thank you for your opinions. ^__^
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I'm back from Hot Springs Resort!

Hell yeah, it's so nice to be back. Everyone in here's wasted excluding me, I slept during the ride home.

Now to go get my hent pr0 manga fix...


:offtopic Can anyone tell me how to link one computer to another via LAN? So far all I know is how to set them to the same workgroup... Still looking for a way to literally hook them up together through a wireless router.
eh? hook them up wireless router using lan WAT haha explain2x
I meant setting them up so that they can access each other via the wireless router.
eh? that's weird, i don't think that's possible, what's the name of your router?
Linksys. Isn't it possible to do? I don't want to remotely control the other PC, I just want to remotely access it's contents.
aww i got confused there, yeah you can paperboy as long as both computers have wireless capability, you don't need the router. what i did before was to create an ad-hoc comp-to-comp connection, you can find that at network and sharing center/network connections, same wizard as creating a workgroup, choose the ad-hoc option
There is.

1)open your router console using your browser (your computer and router must be turned on and connected to each other DUH)
2)the default address of a linksys router is 192.168.1.1 CHANGE IT!
3)the default username and password of a linksys router is [username]LINKSYS [password] ADMIN so change them.
4)open up ports.
5)close it.
6)create a workgroup on both your computers with the same name.
7)enjoy sharing your scandalous materials.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thanks, I'll get my friend to do this, too damn lazy to give a fuck... Need more Ben 10...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hey u know what, now that holy week's over and everybody is coming home, i kinda miss the quiet lifestyle. and this reminds me. i need to find a job. fuck.

where's our queen?? probably bohol or somewhere i guess
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually don't like holidays... My parents are home on holidays...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top