Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Poor tidi...hope your foot gets better, I hit my head yesterday and now I have a bruise somewhere under my ear....

Plans for the weekend....
V
Study coz I have a mock conference on Monday...research stuff, but I'm not in the mood to start now, I'll do everything tomorrow and Sunday...>.>
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a wedding to go to this weekend. The good part: it's family. The bad part: it's family. Family events have been sucking lately. Last family event I went to, my brother and I got kicked out for being, and I quote, "rude and disrespectful". Full details if you want them, but I'll start to rant.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I hate weddings because you have to take photos.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I love weddings because they always end up in a drunken adventure. Last wedding i went too (my cousins) was in Manchester...i woke up the next day in leeds. -_-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
same, but still I have to waste energy telling people I don't want a photo, though I do have to take photos sometimes, forced to, family photos and all.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Imprium...that's an awesome experience....don't know if you remember much, but I reckon you were happy.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
it's not an awesome experience when you end up in Leeds, LEEDS!!!!!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
it's not an awesome experience when you end up in Leeds, LEEDS!!!!!
Oho! Do i smell some cockney snobbery? xD

But yea, leeds is not far from manchester so its not that crazy. Another country...now that would be awesome! :nuts
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol..in the US in Bean's apartment...:p

Would you like that?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Manchester is a good place, my dad lived there.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hey guys... finally weekend is here ^_^...

going back only on wednesday ^_^....

this means... STUDY!!!!! time T_T

I will do nothing baboysai... I will just stay at home ^_^

*about to finish my program ^_^*

[wondering why...]
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
oh gosh they truly murdered the song, and I actually liked the original.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so.

the weekend's coming up, and i'm fed up with one-liners.

right. so i ask everyone in this thread to report their plans for the weekend please.


me? oh i have class. on a friggin' saturday! our class today was canceled due to a fire somewhere that affected the power in the area, and we needed refrigeration to do the cold platter decoration thingie.

in case you people didn't know, i go to (according to ippy) some cooking school.

after that i plan to make a video of my recent life that i will send to my mom as a birthday gift. and that is all.

next?

I have to work >__>

And aw, that's such a cute gift for your mom <3 I'm just getting my mom an ipod for her birthday >__>; She's been wanting one for awhile. Can't wait to have to teach her how to use it >___<
 
Last edited:

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Man, I haven't gotten wasted since New Year's. Granted, I don't remember the first hour of 2009 at all, and in that hour I got my phone wet and broke a small table.

I'm supposed to visit my friends at my old school in May since their semester is longer. That'll be a fun weekend.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I went to a friend's house for this past New Year's, and her husband mixed up some fun drinks for us (both his parents were bartenders, so he's got tons of experience). We pigged out on lumpia and other finger foods and gossiped and told stories all night. One of the best New Year's I've ever had.

Yeah, my semester finished in a few weeks. Classes end on the 28th of April, then the 29th is a reading day and exams run Apr 30th - May 7th. So close, yet so far...
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I'm done May 6th. I can't wait for it to be over. Too bad I'll be mostly working.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Same here. I go straight from finishing finals on the 7th to basically working full-time starting the eighth. At least I'll have a healthy paycheck for my trips this summer :p I need to replace both my ipod and my camera, and I want a DSi for my trip to Minnesota in August.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
What makes the DSi better than the DS Lite? Is the screen bigger or anything of the sort?

Also, if you are getting any kind of DS, I suggest getting an R4 or a similar product. It's the same size as a regular DS game cart, but it has a slot for a Micro SD card and you can download games and store them on it. I've had as many as 30 games on there at one time all ready to be played. It doesn't hinder online play either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top