- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Proteins build muscle, if she were to work out and eat proteins as opposed to greens, she'd buff up! 
I personally find any white-ish dressing disgusting. Though they may say that it contains no mayo (I've mentioned how much I hate mayo in one of the [way]older threads), it's actually mayo with other things shoved into it (e.g. Caesar dressing is basically mayo. You use the exact same ingredients and process, but you add garlic and anchovies). Vinegarette is fine by me.
re:Calories- That's only true if you use the mayo based dressing along with additional cheese and the croutons (they're DEEP fried... That's why they taste good). But if you stick to a garden salad with no dressing (or at least vinegarette), it should still contain less calories than Adobo (keep in mind that to make good adobo, you'll need cuts with a good amount of fat in em).

I personally find any white-ish dressing disgusting. Though they may say that it contains no mayo (I've mentioned how much I hate mayo in one of the [way]older threads), it's actually mayo with other things shoved into it (e.g. Caesar dressing is basically mayo. You use the exact same ingredients and process, but you add garlic and anchovies). Vinegarette is fine by me.
re:Calories- That's only true if you use the mayo based dressing along with additional cheese and the croutons (they're DEEP fried... That's why they taste good). But if you stick to a garden salad with no dressing (or at least vinegarette), it should still contain less calories than Adobo (keep in mind that to make good adobo, you'll need cuts with a good amount of fat in em).
Last edited:
... but they only work well in western foods, that's all. i once tried to put garlic sauce in lechon, it doesn't feel right
but then, when you put in white dressing to a food, it then becomes western.... wtf am i sayin

wait that's definitely not good to hear