- Joined
- Oct 16, 2007
- Messages
- 7,516
- Reaction score
- 6,348
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Hey who's complaining? 


Nope, the rankings always reflects that of 8 weeks ago (the only exception being new series and/or series coming back from hiatus)... not the previous issue.I think for Bleach to be at 2nd place is due toHitman Reborn suddenly dropped down at 9,kind of strange, probably because I'm new to this thing. D Gray Man at bottom 5,makes me sad.the 3rd espada release+vs hitsugaya.![]()
*feels the need to point out you can't really have a problem with inumaru dashi when raws aren't around for it and only one chapter is scanlated*
What about plot, captivating story and incredible characters...with boobs?*ugh* Fanservice is so stupid. If you want boobs, go look at some damn porn.
or.... have a girlfriend? (transvestites/sexuals are fine too in this example)*ugh* Fanservice is so stupid. If you want boobs, go look at some damn porn.

I'm just horribly biased against children without pants. Gash Bell being the exception. :P*feels the need to point out you can't really have a problem with inumaru dashi when raws aren't around for it and only one chapter is scanlated*
*Feels the same*I know you weren't talking to me, but I know for a fact that a gag manga about a weird looking baby running around without any pants would not appeal to me no matter what else I might find. Maybe Boss feels the same?
*Once again notes I'm horribly biased*anyway, i don't think people can purely talk down on a series because they have an issue with the concept. inumaru dashi has some unique and brilliant gags in the first 18 chapters (i need more), and i was probably amongst the first bashing it, especially as the author had previous notoriety against him.



