Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah, but I've got itchy remote control fingers. So whenever I saw it coming I changed the channel :D. So, now, that it's actually used for something relevant, I can appreciate it.

EDIT: And Lol, I love the Tokyo Tokyo Watta Tempura commercials :D. The Japanese is much more amusing if they translated it literally.


Is SOLAR planning to replay the fight over and over til they cover the entire 12?
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, the Tokyo Tokyo commercial si quite fun in a morbid way. :D

The Michael B commercial is getting to me though... Each time I see his face or hear his voice, I feel like killing a baby.

Oh I just noticed that I've "dinged" up to "Celebrity"... Now time for some scandals! :kukuku
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Its a shame the damn thing started so late in the night (5am):(


highlights
...actually scratch that, its the whole match...7 minutes.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
ah well since it seemed too easy i don't feel as good, like beating marquez though... i hope marquez beats PBF, because i love marquez's play more than PBF's dancing, but both of them had potential to KO manny. enuf about boxing, i was glad the fight started after the boston-chicago clincher... its playoffs time
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
But then, Manny's fighting has definitely changed from the last fight he had. His punches are more accurate now.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
but marquez has been killing opponents left and right ever since he lost that decision to manny, and mayweather is mayweather, retired or not, he lives in the gym. so even though manny improved, we've yet to see him fight a high caliber fighter since marquez, all he got recently were diaz, de la hoya... and an undisciplined hatton
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I'd love to have him take down Mayweather Jr. , the guy's full of hot air.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
who wazzit that mentioned bokura ga ita... bb? this is excellent romance maqueen, too bad there's a Edited Manga gap :( so i'm gonna download the anime
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Who would've guessed One Piece would be released this early... It didn't even give the spoilers much time!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
NO SHIT! There's OP already! FUCCCCK!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
...at nanalo ako ng teeeen million. UY! Gising, anong nangyari sa inyo?!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
nitamad magpost ng 2 araw? xD


And btw, waiting for a hot, hot KuronoxReika scene. xD
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I just finished Xenogears a couple of days ago (Damned awesome game.), and now I've got no reason to procrastinate, haha.

I can't do any work if I'm not alt-tabbing to any game. I'm going to have to scrounge up my HD for some old games, I guess.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wahahaha sorry to break your bubble but:

[sizept=18]THERE IS NO KURONOXREIKA SCENE[/sizept]

:fan

PS: I stopped catching up on OP again because Until Death Do Us Part seems to be getting interesting...

hey mj, I thought you were out of work? are you doing home-based stuff?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Translating manga, hehe.

I'm out every other day watching over the store of my mom. I'm slowly getting used to walking in the pain. Hopefully, I can get back to either work or studies soon.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
wahahaha sorry to break your bubble but:

[sizept=18]THERE IS NO KURONOXREIKA SCENE[/sizept]

:fan

PS: I stopped catching up on OP again because Until Death Do Us Part seems to be getting interesting...

hey mj, I thought you were out of work? are you doing home-based stuff?
I already read this week's chapter before I posted that. What I meant is, in the upcoming chapters.:p
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kyaaaa my mom and dad are coming over in a few days! Sigh, there's some MAJOR CLEANING to be done. hiding "extra" toothbrushes, cig butts and beer bottles...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
bb you smoke?! how classless, your parents will be disappointed :smoke

fuccckkkk pimple on the nose, i fucking hate pimple on the nose! dammit i'm 21, i thought i stopped growing pimples na, when was the last time i had this...
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
no I don't smoke, but my sister and her boyfriend do.

pimple on the nose... :rofl

I should stop, lest I jinx myself.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
sorry yonie, pimples don't stop growing until you're dead, or the oil glands in your skin says it has enough. the latter is usually true when you're a part of an age bracket called "elderly people".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top