- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hip Hop/Rap fans here?
hmm fifty, dre, em, stat quo, bobby creek, kardinal offishall, fat joe, birdman, lil' wayne, some chamillionaire but h bit ridiculous imo... also "We the Best" album by Dj Khaled, donomar, fabolous, T.I (dope imo), flo rida, Jay-Z (mainly the remixes with Linkin Park), Julez Santana, Paul Wall, Lloyd Banks, Ca$his, M.I.A and The Streets
As for swedish it's like... Mange Schmidt (sorry ippy..) timbuktu, petter and Organism 12, Pst/Q (Mobbade barn med Automatvapen) and the underground ones are Kaggen and Legenden.. basically..
hmm fifty, dre, em, stat quo, bobby creek, kardinal offishall, fat joe, birdman, lil' wayne, some chamillionaire but h bit ridiculous imo... also "We the Best" album by Dj Khaled, donomar, fabolous, T.I (dope imo), flo rida, Jay-Z (mainly the remixes with Linkin Park), Julez Santana, Paul Wall, Lloyd Banks, Ca$his, M.I.A and The Streets
As for swedish it's like... Mange Schmidt (sorry ippy..) timbuktu, petter and Organism 12, Pst/Q (Mobbade barn med Automatvapen) and the underground ones are Kaggen and Legenden.. basically..
Last edited:









