Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
really? first I hear about this...when did this happen?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wow guys that blows... Same question as Goldb ... what happened ???

*phew... laboratory class :tem... fun time *
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hai hai Asus, how's it hanging? ;)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We have no professor in class and I am playing with the projector :XD

I am doing fine Blai... and what about that dreadful test of yours... how did it go ????
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
really? first I hear about this...when did this happen?
Wow guys that blows... Same question as Goldb ... what happened ???

*phew... laboratory class :tem... fun time *
Well apparently the little girl was playing around with some cord or something and I guess killed herself by accident. Let me illustrate it for u

 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks... now everything is clear :XD ...
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Asup how are you?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
barca vs man u.

GO BARCA!!! :turtle

how rare 1100+ posts
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hello Anbu... What you doing man ????

*I am fine hehehhe... class is over already :XD*
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I just finished watching the new ep of bleach :p
emjoying half term :D
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Being on vacation is pretty fun. Slept at 2am twice and woke up past 10 and it's only my 2nd day off woohoo :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol, seems like someone's enjoying their time off? :p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey mel how did you finals/test go?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
We have no professor in class and I am playing with the projector :XD

I am doing fine Blai... and what about that dreadful test of yours... how did it go ????
Thanks, It went well, Actually i had two exams. Chemistry (got B+) and English (A+) so I'm pretty pleased. Not much left to do, got tomorrow off and tuesday off b/c of finished courses whee :)

barca vs man u.

GO BARCA!!! :turtle

how rare 1100+ posts
Lol we're going for 2.5k before a new v. comes up :)
So how's liseberg? Phun working there and whaddya work with there? :o
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
My finals went well, considering my lack of effort this semester I did really well lol :p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:) well I hope you did good

what everyone up to?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lol I feel the same way Mimi. Considering I barely did anything of use I'm surprised I got so high marks lol

Not much, playing the guitar, being cool as usual pew pew! What 'bout you Ren?
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hah I feel the same way Blai!

I haven't even opened some of my textbooks(let's not even talk about doing homework) and my lowest grade is 75% >.>
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Watching Tv.
Runs house to be precise
im getting a migraine it is killing me

75% is cool because that is most proberly a B or highier
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I have around 75% in general I think, I got 100% in English, Swedish, Maths and Medicine. And like around 65-ish at Chemistry/Biology and Physics... But i'm still indifferent and will prolly have around 85-90% in general next year since it's loleasy and only like geography - basic course and stuff... And i'm only going 4days/week since i dont have any project or an youth-company.

I did open a every book but I didn't read in all of 'em lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top