lol I feel your pain...well not really
i finished 2 weeks ago, now I've got one last assignment for thursday then I'm done!!! yay!
i finished 2 weeks ago, now I've got one last assignment for thursday then I'm done!!! yay!
i finished 2 weeks ago, now I've got one last assignment for thursday then I'm done!!! yay!

... well bring back funny stories to tell us ^_^...



I know Blai you have a weird mind)

Oooh proofreading test? Might try my luck on it tooAh, yeah you tend to get bored when you're single aight... Haha yeah you know I do, I connected it in 0.25ms to something dirty before I even read "by working"... Oh shame
I'm not up to anything really, doing the MangaProofreading-test, almost finished with it. It was easy-peasy hehe so I hope it went well... Going to study some adv. Chemistry and then eat, and eat, and EAT! Or work-out, haven't decided yet lol
, I've always wanted to contribute somehow to a Edited Manga group or here on MH, thatt's why I'm trying to learn how to clean; so I'm following a tutorial and hope it helps, it's nicely done and quite straightforward...
Yeah you do that! You'll find it here and if ya like there's some help and resources here.Oooh proofreading test? Might try my luck on it too, I've always wanted to contribute somehow to a Edited Manga group or here on MH, thatt's why I'm trying to learn how to clean; so I'm following a tutorial and hope it helps, it's nicely done and quite straightforward...

bleh
... just had lunch ... it was delicious ^_^...

