Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol I feel your pain...well not really :p i finished 2 weeks ago, now I've got one last assignment for thursday then I'm done!!! yay!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh hai guise! I had math exam and stuff, was not extremely hard but boring :(
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
good for you Goldb, I hope you have a great break and have lots of fun...

I will hold the fort o_o... that is what Edward is meant to do... he is meant to guard ^_^...

and yeah... that is the meaning of Edward in Saxon

Anymore tests Blai ????
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol you do that Asus! I'm hoping to work for a bit earn some money, go gym, then go London for about 2-3 weeks, then Belgium, then come back to the UK and prepare for my final year
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sounds wicked buddy ... :tem ... well bring back funny stories to tell us ^_^...

So how long this trip is suppose to be ???
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh tomorrow's two exams, english and chemistry, then i have ethics like on monday or something.. then another medicine exam and after that i'm done i think.. not sure...
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My class is over ... woohoo ...

now I am on my way home...

Well good tests for you Blai... I hope you nail them all and have a good summer break
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I won't nail them but my summer-break will be wicked! :D

Got any plans for today asus?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
R & R Blai... I am just gonna relax and chill out today... yesterday's calculus test was kind of tense ... the pressure and everything... so I am trying to relax now ^_^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah cool, how'd it go mate?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Blai: well dunno, not more than 2, I have to get back and work...I'm broke.
I came back upstairs to use my laptop and found Grizz downloading stuff off my PC :mad
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah, cool. And lol pwned! :p

Got any plans for today gold?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
nah just working...being single's harshing my mellow...
The weather and everything is all good, free house but no girl...so I have to entertain myself( by working...:p I know Blai you have a weird mind)

What about you?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah, yeah you tend to get bored when you're single aight... Haha yeah you know I do, I connected it in 0.25ms to something dirty before I even read "by working"... Oh shame :(

I'm not up to anything really, doing the MangaProofreading-test, almost finished with it. It was easy-peasy hehe so I hope it went well... Going to study some adv. Chemistry and then eat, and eat, and EAT! Or work-out, haven't decided yet lol
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, yeah you tend to get bored when you're single aight... Haha yeah you know I do, I connected it in 0.25ms to something dirty before I even read "by working"... Oh shame :(

I'm not up to anything really, doing the MangaProofreading-test, almost finished with it. It was easy-peasy hehe so I hope it went well... Going to study some adv. Chemistry and then eat, and eat, and EAT! Or work-out, haven't decided yet lol
Oooh proofreading test? Might try my luck on it too:p, I've always wanted to contribute somehow to a Edited Manga group or here on MH, thatt's why I'm trying to learn how to clean; so I'm following a tutorial and hope it helps, it's nicely done and quite straightforward...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oooh proofreading test? Might try my luck on it too:p, I've always wanted to contribute somehow to a Edited Manga group or here on MH, thatt's why I'm trying to learn how to clean; so I'm following a tutorial and hope it helps, it's nicely done and quite straightforward...
Yeah you do that! You'll find it here and if ya like there's some help and resources here.

Ah, cleaning would be pretty fun to be honest... Don't know if It's something for me though ;/. Good guide though! Yeah it'd be fun to contribute in some way, not lurk and leech all the time hehehehe :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yeah that's what I'm gonna try and do...I should have some time to focus on that after this week is over....Cos then I can really practise properly
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Cool, good luck with that! Tbh the samples I'm proofreading now is awesomely-fun! Pew pew!

Oh, need to study chemistry now :( bleh
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am home finally :XD... just had lunch ... it was delicious ^_^...

so what you guys doing now ??? the same as 1 hour before ????
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
About the same yeah! :)

I'm bored, asus... i dont like the metabolism, the oxidations and stuff :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top