- Joined
- May 20, 2009
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think only Lucci can beat Pacifista Kuma bots
That's just your opinion. It's not an argument and it won't be, until we find out for sure. But that may never happen.About the past opponent thing, well it might been a month or two, but Luffy also invented G2 and 3 while riding the sea train. So I believe time doesn't rly matter.
A opinion which I supported with manga/facts. As long none proofs it wrong, it is valid. And yes it is an argument. It shows us that they get stronger after each arc, without training! Other example would be which u already mentioned: a combination of G2+3; firstly sown on TB.That's just your opinion. It's not an argument and it won't be, until we find out for sure. But that may never happen.
In other Manga character usually train, but in OP they don't. That is maybe the reason why it seems that they get stronger faster than in other manga.People don't get stronger in One Piece faster than in other mangas.
I supported my different opinion with manga facts as well. I wasn't the only one either. As long as you or anybody can't prove that it's wrong, it could also be right.A opinion which I supported with manga/facts. As long none proofs it wrong, it is valid. And yes it is an argument. It shows us that they get stronger after each arc, without training! Other example would be which u already mentioned: a combination of G2+3; firstly sown on TB.
No u didn't. I went through trouble finding this thread. U disagreed saying, it is hard to believe that Luffy came up with his gears on Rocketman. That's all I could find and small mistakes(s) in my posts.I supported my different opinion with manga facts as well. I wasn't the only one either. As long as you or anybody can't prove that it's wrong, it could also be right.
I had no intention to force my opinion. Though said "opinion", I just connected the hints in the manga, which were given to us by Oda. It is easy to read and to understand, so I don't rly get why u are disagreeing.Enforcing your own opinion like it's something certain is really unfair to the people who think differently. That's all.
Luffy was fighting a death match with Lucci. Who even threatened to kill his nakama. There is absolutely NO reason for Luffy to go easy. He used EVERYTHING he had. A combination of G2+3 was not possible at that time, simple conclusion imo.G2+3 isn't a good example. He might have been able to do it before, just didn't think of trying it.
Actually that is what I meant. A big part of Gear 2 is speed. Soru is a form of fast movement. After seeing how they move, he invented Gear 2. Maybe he had similar ideas before, but Gear2 was only complete after seeing Soru. That's why he must have come up with the idea any time between the encounters with CP9.Your whole case was based on what Luffy had said to Blueno, while in fact he could have just meant that he learned how to move faster thanks to seeing CP9 members use Soru.
It was only after namis lighting the pacifista went beserk though. Somehow her electricity did do something. Although I do agree in that it was not the deciding factors.Nami's lightnings didn't do much. And you can't say that they barely defeated one of them. None of them was killed or even hurt. They weren't exactly fresh. Luffy tires easily using his gears, Zoro is still hurting. But they all still had strength in them after that. They would have beaten another one of those.
Blueno has a special ability too. And has shown that he can make doors on his opponents as well. You saying that Nami was the deciding factor for the victory against Pacifista?
Check what abilities CP9 have. Look how Rankyaku Gaichou went through steel like it's nothing.
whoa whoa whoaLucci is still stronger than most of the admirals and Luffy is not that much stronger now. Only thing he can do now and couldn't before is combination of G2 and G3.
whoa whoa whoa.Im sure he meant Vice-Admirals.
Don't take Lucci lightly. Even Kuma and the Buster Call Vice Admiral were speaking highly of him. I would put Lucci equal to any average VA. And I already posted in that threadwhoa whoa whoa.
I do not agree either with that postulate. See, the Vice-Admirals topic here.
