- Joined
- Aug 21, 2007
- Messages
- 208
- Reaction score
- 5
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Toriko hasn't been interesting since the Puffer Whale arc. I think it just lost it's charm after that.
But then again, Naruto hasn't been good since the Chuunin exam and Bleach hasn't been good since midway through Soul Society, and they're still striving.
Hopefully Beezlebub and Akaboshi can surpass these mangas, though I doubt Akaboshi will make it long.
Toriko hasn't been interesting since the Puffer Whale arc. I think it just lost it's charm after that.
But then again, Naruto hasn't been good since the Chuunin exam and Bleach hasn't been good since midway through Soul Society, and they're still striving.
Hopefully Beezlebub and Akaboshi can surpass these mangas, though I doubt Akaboshi will make it long.



