You're welcome.

I had time, so I went ahead and did 149 and 150. I'm not sure about some punctuation because I wasn't looking at the RAWs, so you should look over these again too. ^^;
149
page 1
panel 2
し。。。 / 死んでる。。。!?
He's.../He's dead...!?
outside panel
本当に死んでる。。。 / 今週もミステリアス!!
He's really dead.../Another mysterious week!!
page 2
panel 1
嵐山(あらしやま)が。。。 / どうしてこんなことに。。。
Arashiyama.../Why would someone do that...?
panel 2
沙姫(さき)さま。。。他の従業員の者には皆部屋で待機しておくように伝えました / そう。。。ありがと 綾(あや)
Saki-sama... I have told the other employees to go wait in their rooms for further orders./I see...Thank you, Aya.
panel 3
大変な事になりましたわね。。。
What a horrible turn of events...
panel 4
殺人事件なんて。。。。。。
Of all things, a murder......
page 3
panel 1
沙姫様 / 凛(りん)!警察と連絡はつきましたの!?
Saki-sama./Rin! Did you get in touch with the police!?
panel 2
それが。。。
Well...
panel 2
どういうわけか電話 ネット あらゆる通信手段が使えなくなっています /
まるでこの島が外界から遮断されたように。。。
For some reason, the telephone, internet, and all others means of communication are no longer working./It seems the whole island has been completely cut off from the outside world...
panel 3
何ですかそのベタな推理ドラマみたいな状況!! / オレたちこのままこのしまですごすのか!?まうーっ
So what!? This is like some clichéd mystery drama!?/You’re saying we're stuck on this island!?/Mauuuu.->16th notes
page 4
panel 1
迎えの船はいつ来る予定なんですか? / 明日の夕方ですわ
So when is the pick-up boat scheduled to come?/Tomorrow evening.
panel 2
でも。。。 / この嵐じゃそれもどうなるか。。。。。。
But with this storm, I’m not sure about that anymore......
panel 3
.........
panel 4
そうだ!ララのデダイヤルがある!! / ザスティンに連絡して助けに来てもらえば。。。
That's right! We have Lala’s D-Dialer!!/ We can contact Zastin and have him come help us...
page 5
panel 1
さっきからそう思って試してたんだけど / デダイヤルも使えないみたい
I thought about that earlier and tried it,/but the D-Dialer doesn't seem to be working.
panel 2
え!?
Eh!?
panel 3
私とナナのデダイヤルもです / ヘンですね。。。嵐の影響なんか受けるはずないんですけど。。。
Nana and Mine also aren't working./It’s weird, you know...The storm shouldn't have any effect on them...
panel 4
。。。。。。。。。 / これじゃザスティンはよべないねー。。。
........./So then we can't call Zastin, huh...
page 6
panel 2
きゃっ / 美柑(みかん)!?
Kyaaa!/Mikan!?
panel 3
ご。。。ごめん。。。ちょっとビックリしちゃって。。。
Sor...Sorry...That scared me a little...
panel 4
昔から苦手だっけな雷。。。
Ever since you were young, you've hated thunder...
panel 5
!
page 7
panel 1
春菜(はるな)ちゃん。。。
Haruna-chan...
panel 2
古手川。。。
Kotegawa...
panel 3
み。。。みんな不安がってる。。。 / 男のオレがしっかりしねーと。。。
Ev...Everyone is on edge.../As a guy, I have to keep a level head...
panel 4
だ。。。大丈夫だよみんな!ここに全員でいれば安心だし。。。 / ホラ。。。何たってヤミもいるし!どんな地球人があいてだってー。。。
It...It's okay, guys! If we stay together here, it'll be okay. And.../Look...We have Yami here, too! No Earthling would dare to...
panel 5
地球人が犯人とは限りませんよ
Do not think an Earthling is the criminal.
page 8
panel 1
え。。。 / ど。。。どーゆー事だよ ヤミ。。。
Eh.../Wh...What do you mean, Yami...?
panel 3
確かに。。。 / 地球外の技術であるデダイヤルまで通信不能。。。
Indeed.../For them to go as far as to block the D-Dialer which is beyond Earth's technology...
panel 4
これがもし人為的なものなら。。。 / 異星人と考える方が自然ですね。。。
If this is an unnatural event…then I would expect that this is an alien’s doing...
page 9
panel 1
犯人の狙いはオレたち。。。 / って事か。。。?
Are you saying that the criminal’s target.../is us?
panel 2
う。。。ううう / 猿山(さるやま)くん?
Uh...uhhh…/Saruyama-kun?
panel 3
うおおおおお~~~~っ / もう耐えられねー殺人鬼がいる島なんか!!オレはおよいででもかえるぞっ!!
Uhoooooooo/I can't take it anymore! There's a murderer on this island!! I'm leaving even if I have to swim back!!
page 10
panel 1
ま まて 猿山この展開でそれ死亡フラグ。。。
Wa...Wait, Saruyama! Given the current weather, it'd be a certain death if...
panel 2
ととっ
Utouto.
panel 4
ふぁ
Fuuah.
page 11
panel 1
リ.。。リトくん。。。
Ri...Rito-kun...
panel 2
人前で。。。ダイタンなんだからぁ / あっ いやそんな。。。
You’ve got guts to be doing that in front of other people…/Ah! No! That wasn't...
panel 3
こんな時まであなたは!!ハレンチなーッ!!! / ゴッゴメンなさいーっ
You're being offensive at a time like this!!!/Sor…Sorry!
panel 4
うわぁぁーッ!!!
Uwaaaa!!
panel 5
猿山!!
Saruyama!!
panel 6
まさか。。。フラグ成立!?
No, it couldn’t be... Did my warning come true!?
page 12
panel 1
い。。。今向こうに黒い影が。。。 / 何!? *生きてた*
Ju...Just now, there was a dark shadow over there.../What?/*He's alive.*
panel 3
ヤミさん!?
Yami-san!?
panel 4
私が見て来ます / ここに居てください。。。
I'll go take a look./Please stay here...
page 13
panel 2
やはり。。。 / あなたでしたか
So.../It was you.
panel 3
こんな惑星(ほし)で。。。 / ドクターティアーユの生体兵器に出くわすとはな。。。
Imagine running into/Doctor Tearju's living weapon on this planet...
panel 5
私も。。。またあなたの顔を見るとは思いませんでした
I didn't think I would see your face again either…
page 14
panel 1
殺し屋。。。 / 通称“クロ”
The Assassin.../Code name, "Black".
panel 2
。。。お前の事は。。。 / 金色の闇。。。と呼べばいいのか?
...Would it be okay if I…/call you...Golden Darkness?
panel 3
ヤミちゃんでもいいですよ /全力で遠慮うする
You can call me Yami-chan./I will restrain fully from doing that.
panel 4
金色の闇 / 一つ忠告しておくぜ
Golden Darkness,/ I'm going to give you one piece of advice.
page 15
panel 1
オレの仕事のジャマをするな / でないとまた。。。戦う事になる
Do not interfere with my work./If you do, then…we will have to fight again.
panel 3
クロ。。。私も言っておきます
Black...I also have something to tell you.
panel 4
ここにいる私の友人達に手を出したら / 許しませんから
If you lay your hands on my friends here,/I will not forgive you.
page 16
panel 1
ともだち。。。? / はい。。。あ ひとりは“ターゲット”でした訂正します
Friends...?/Yes... Ah, let me correct myself. One of them is my target.
panel 2
.........
panel 3
フッ
Uhn.
page 18
panel 1
.........
panel 2
本当に。。。私が狙いではないようですね。。。
So it seems his target isn't really me...
panel 3
「仕事のジャマをするな」と言った。。。 / まだ終わっていない。。。。。。?
He said, “Do not interfere with my work”.../So he's not finished yet......?
panel 4
*まさか。。。彼の狙いは…* / リトー / ヤミちゃん一人で大丈夫かなぁ
Don't tell me...his target is......*/Rito./Is it really okay for Yami-chan to go alone?
page 19
panel 1
今 またピストルの音聞こえたよ / ヤミなら心配ないとはおもうけど。。。
Just now, I heard another gun shot./I don't think we have to worry because it’s Yami, after all, but...
outside of panel
“クロ”が狙う真の標的(ターゲット)とは一体。。。
Who in the world is Black's true target...?
150
page 1
panel 4
Uhm… It seems/to have stopped raining…
outside panel
The terror presses down on them...a precipitous cliff and no escape!!
page 2
panel 1
.........
panel 4
Mauu mauu./You seem to be in a good mood, Celine-chan…
panel 5
.........
page 3
panel 1
Everyone sure looks worn out.../It's probably because it has been many hours since then......
panel 2
Yami-san!
panel 3
Yami! We heard a gunshot earlier! Are you okay?/I'm fine...
panel 4
Does anyone know who's behind this?/Eh!?
panel 5
An assassin just like me.../His code name’s "Black".
page 4
panel 1
Did you say Bl...Black!?/Do you know him, Peke?
panel 2
I have seen his name on “The People Under Surveillance List”./He's an assassin that has mastered the "Black Ornament Gun". It shoots bullets that have spiritual energy placed into them...
panel 3
As...Assassin.........!/Nooooo, Rito-kun! I'm scared!->heart
panel 4
Wh...Why did he kill Arashiyama?/I...don't know yet.
page 5
panel 1
But...It seems he still has not accomplished his goal./For now, it’d be a good idea to wait for our opponent to make a move first before we do anything foolish ourselves.
panel 2
...Since then, that Black hasn't made a move.../What is his goal?
panel 3
Could it be.../Deviluke...?
panel 4
Rito!!/Woah!!
panel 5
If something happens, then we’ll be okay with Lala-chan and Yami-chan here, right?/Uhn!?
page 6
panel 1
No matter what kind of assassin may come, those two will win, right!? Right!?/And Nana-chan and Momo-chan are here, too!!/Calm down, Saruyama!!
panel 2
...Everything’s going to be fine.
panel 3
Because I will protect everyone!/Okay.->heart
panel 4
Lala.../I will too, Aneue!! Aneue=Big sis
page 7
panel 1
When he comes, we'll quickly turn the tables on him!!/I hate violence…but one must protect oneself against any possible dangers.
panel 2
Nana... Momo...
panel 2
Damn it... I'm worthless./Not being able to do anything and having to be protected by girls......
panel 3
Ahahh. I beg you, my Fighting Goddesses!! Protect me!/You...
page 8
panel 3
Golden Darkness...uhn?/...Why are you targeting me?
page 9
panel 1
We have no more reason to fight./I have destroyed the organization that made you a weapon.
panel 2
You’re saying... I can live however I want to?/In spite of me knowing no other way of living…
panel 3
Except for fighting?
page 10
panel 1
Yami-san.../Are you okay...?
panel 2
Eh...?/What is it, Mikan?
panel 3
I was worried because you looked troubled…
panel 4
Troubled? Me?/Yeah...
page 11
panel 1
I was just remembering a little about a past event./Anyway...
panel 2
You’re pretty good at reading facial expressions./Well, you’re not as easy to read as Rito, but…
panel 3
I can tell./Because we're friends.
page 12
panel 1
I.../I-I-I have some horrible news!!!
panel 2
Saki?/Why are you panicking?
panel 3
Just now...We got a call from the employees...
panel 4
Arashiyama’s body was left at the entrance, but it seems to have disappeared... Not even a trace of blood was left behind.
panel 13
panel 1
Eh!?/What does that mean…!?
panel 5
Kyaaa!/The…the power’s out!?
panel 6
Why did it suddenly…?
page 14
panel 2
.........
What is it, Kotegawa?
panel 3
I was thinking that you would fall down on me like you usually do.../What are saying?
panel 4
Heeee./Kyaaa.
page 15
panel 2
Hee.
panel 3
!?/Hol...
page 16
panel 1
I didn’t do it! Saruyama pushed me into you!!
panel 2
Right, Saruyama-kun!? That's what happened, right!?
panel 3
Ov...ov.../over there...
panel 4
Ehh?
page 17
panel 2
...Black...
panel 3
!!
panel 4
!!/That's him...
panel 5
Please stand back, everybody.
page 18
panel 1
Mau mau./Eh?
panel 3
What are you doing, Celine!?/.....
panel 4
I'll translate...She’s saying, "Wow! A guest! Mauu.-Heart"./He’s not a guest!!
page 19
panel 1
Mau mauu.
panel 2
!/Eeek! Lala-chan!!
panel 3
Prepare yourself.
panel 4
So his target is Lala!!/And Celine...You should read the situation!!
outside panel
So Black's target is/ the Universe's Princess...!?