- Joined
- Jun 12, 2009
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hello sa lahat.
I was really planning on lurking the boards first (being a newbie), but I do not want to turn down an invitation (thanks for the PM baboysai
). I actually came to this forum in the spur of the moment, so.. yeah.
I'm kind of an errand girl tonight, so I'll be off. I'll try to hang out as much as I can even though classes will start this week (I only have one class, but since this is my final one, I predict this would be the bane of my university existence).
Cheers ^.^
I was really planning on lurking the boards first (being a newbie), but I do not want to turn down an invitation (thanks for the PM baboysai
). I actually came to this forum in the spur of the moment, so.. yeah. I'm kind of an errand girl tonight, so I'll be off. I'll try to hang out as much as I can even though classes will start this week (I only have one class, but since this is my final one, I predict this would be the bane of my university existence).
Cheers ^.^







It's about a guy who adopts a kid.
Smut is the way to go if I don't want to wait long though 