Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys

Guess what, have you noticed...I changed my NAME

*celebrate*
what is everyone doing!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i noticed!^^
is it why anbu suck or has it another reason??:p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well anbu just basically suck, I deserve better :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol deserve better? ur HILLarious
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Correction it is Reynold, but quite good for someone who has never heard of my name

Ren Boy is like a nick name

I should have done "Renny B" but that tag name is too explicit for people from other countries :p

@Goldb, I know I'm Hilarious, it is in my blood
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Oh I forgot to mention I am psychic :p Reynald..it was kinda easy to judge from Ren LOL I don't know any other names which start from Ren, nice name btw. :amuse

Thank god you didn't choose Renny B that just sounded girlish :p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
LOOL, stop typing my name wrong

REYNOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weapon surely you have a nick name
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
LOOL, stop typing my name wrong

REYNOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weapon surely you have a nick name
Dude Weapon_X is a nickname for the Marvel Character Wolverine, and he is my favourite Marvel character so I chose his name as my username.

But my real name is a common name..Alexander <.< Call me Alex though :p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Alex

Wolverine ayyy. Mine is Hulk. He can lift up a mountain! MWHAHAHAHAHA lol

Do you read comics?
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yep but I download them and read them on the laptop. They are too expensive to buy. :)

Hulk sucks LOL If you kill Bruce Banner without him turning into the hulk, he is dead LOL and besides he ain't cool like Wolverine. :aumse Wolvering will rip any marvel hero/villain to shreds.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
True. There is a little animated video of Hulk and Wolverine, it is really funny. Lol.

Alex you need to tell me where you download....if it is rapidshare, I dont do that.

Wolverine is good but what if Naruto were to fart in his face, wolverine would die! LOOL :p
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Where is it? SHOW ME THE LINK!

Aw shit sorry but it's Rapidshare. :( Seriously, I download EVERYTHING from rapidshare.

Man Kiba got humiliated for that. LOL
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Can't link you dawg, it is a movie

Damn you rapid share!!!! lol

Anyways what you got planned for tomorrow? Work?
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ain't it on youtube or some shit? I guess I have to find it my own way <.< *secret Rapidshare time*

Why don't you like rapidshare? :p You do know I don't pay for the account LOL

Yeah from 10-2 it's only 4 hours a day LOL but the pay is excellent £10 an hour! But it's hard though, so busy and hard to deal with millions of girls asking "where do you keep the lipsticks? " "what do you recommed which eyeliner should I get?" Like how would I know which eyeliner you should get LOL

what bout you?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yeah from 10-2 it's only 4 hours a day LOL but the pay is excellent £10 an hour! But it's hard though, so busy and hard to deal with millions of girls asking "where do you keep the lipsticks? " "what do you recommed which eyeliner should I get?" Like how would I know which eyeliner you should get LOL
4 hours a day...10 pounds a hour! What shop is this? :o I desperatly need a job...and job hunting is a right bitch. Im actually resorting to just giving every shop i come across my cv, even if they have no vacancies -___-;
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
YOU GOT A £10 a HOUR JOB. You should do more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idiot looool

I need a job for summer, where will I get my garms for summer

I'm going to revise the last time for my last exam MWHAHAHA
hey imperium, my fellow english goon
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
4 hours a day...10 pounds a hour! What shop is this? :o I desperatly need a job...and job hunting is a right bitch. Im actually resorting to just giving every shop i come across my cv, even if they have no vacancies -___-;
The shop is Boots..LOL And it's in London so the pay is higher then it was when in Birmingham.

LOL you should just look on jobcentre or something. Maybe get some training or whatever. The recession sucks but it doesn't effect people who want makeup 24/7! You should see how packed Boots gets.


YOU GOT A £10 a HOUR JOB. You should do more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idiot looool

I need a job for summer, where will I get my garms for summer

I'm going to revise the last time for my last exam MWHAHAHA
hey imperium, my fellow english goon
Dude it is supposed to be a part time job you goofball. :p

Besides I've only been working there for a month..I need time until they give me full time after experience. Remember I used to live in Birmingham, but moved to London like 3 months ago.
 
Last edited:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yh even if it is part time you should do more hours
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That's why it's called part-time.
You don't do more than 4 hours...

/facepalm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top