Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
no...why would I be mad at you?
:wtf

the newbies are the subject of my ire....when I get to it, because I'm at a point of not caring what most people comment...simply because they are haters and haters can only bash.
my new policy is let them talk and get the nonsense out of their system.

i try to post as much as I can, but I don't care about post count anymore. I cared when I was a newbie ^^
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You never know ...

*I must be on middle-age crisis T_T*

Well the newbies are really hard to change... they simply won't listen to anyone.

They go "my way or the highway" all the time hehehhehe


Googlez... the shield will work :yelling hehhehhee


*now I must read the self-help books T_T... like this one... how to cook with vapor... without water T_T... middle age crisis came really early to me*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
wow!it came 20 years too early!!
but it has something positiv...it won't come later on...

or you will have it several times :XD

hehe
i'm sure it will,but against who??against.......don't know...the dude who went to the dark side?:XD

btw nat....would you like sasuke staying evil or converting after the confrontation with naruto??
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
he's not evil...just a double agent....:)


I see this thread is getting stranger by the second, shields ..self help... books?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Googlez... you could make one for you :amuse and we tape ourselves going at each other 8D


Nat... Welcome to ... we are too young to get old thread 8D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:XD i'm sure that would be fun!!

oh yeah...welcome nat...welcome :kukuku

so nat,you think that sasuke is like itachi??
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
too young to be old....? sounds good, or maybe it's just 'people stuck in a phase' thread :D

googlez, maybe we better discuss this in the Naruto hangout thread. because this is a general one ^^
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
By the way guys... take the Naruto talk to the Naruto hangout thread :amuse... you know the mods always go crazy about everything here

*yeah... maybe we should create... I am too ***** to be a mod thread ^_^.... hmmm... well maybe *

By the way... outside is so coooooold....=_=... can't feel my hands and when I laugh, my face cramps
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
too young to be old....? sounds good, or maybe it's just 'people stuck in a phase' thread :D

googlez, maybe we better discuss this in the Naruto hangout thread. because this is a general one ^^
Well since you are apparently "62" (I am actually doing the sarcasm with my fingers LOL) you are too old to be young. :p

Yeah post count don't really matter. It's more of the quality of posts. Quality > Quantity. :)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
are you outside??and at the same time in the internet??...nice!:D
i would like to do that too,but it's really toooo cold and tooo wet and toooo windy :p
but why don't you just...go inside,so...that it won't be that cold anymore :p

and yeah agree
allready continued in the naruto hangout thread:amuse
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
:scry......

But as a 62 year old, I have experience more than you children....listen to me. :p
I'd rather think like you >quality over quantity, but lately my posts have been bordering on insane, silly or just rants....soo......

quality....sure :spaz


I blame Kishimoto for attracting the trolls to our beloved forum and destroying the sanity of people.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Quality is easily forgotten hehehehe

Googlez... We have this amazing technology called ... wireless :whoo that works from monday to saturday if I treat him nice ¬¬

*okay that is lie... my connection sucks although it is suppose to be fast... my computer is too full of stuff that gets in my way and I am too lazy to fix it >.<*

Googlez I would go inside but ... I am training for my Naked Artartica walk :D

nat's posts are always nice actually...

"Sasuke :wtf "
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
those are the best...

"Uchiha :spaz....."
At least I try to make nonsense into .....nonsense...but I don't hide the fact that it's silly,unlike people who try to pass opinions as facts...

not you, but some people *cough* Cough* in the discussions...

if you're waiting for a hint, forget it ..that was a simple coughing fit
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
you want to make a Naked Artartica walk!!??!?
very interesting man!
but
honestly....really?:XD

i wouldn't do it!!
never!
i like it here...it's warm :)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well... if I can do that... I will be remembered for ever :XD

a naked guy walking around at -100 Celsius and singing
"Is coming a heat wave"

damn... I would pay to see how far the idiot goes... :XD


Maybe Nat should tell me on MSN who it is o_o
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
er.....no one is specific...many haters and anti-characters fans...
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh okay Nat ^_^... so how you doing ... how has been your day ???

what about that 3 Am call you had to do :tem ???

*too cold to keep writing ... but I WILL ... do that walk ;.......... i was suppose to wink... but... my eyes are frozen I can only look forward*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
er...useless...those damn people, I did make the call and talk to the bastard secretary...He said that I should send him an e-mail with the details and the n call again...which means this Monday, I have to call again....

at 3...

my day was relaxing, went out for a walk, weather is spectacular and people are everywhere in the street.....awesome season :luv
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sorry for taking too long to post back.... but I was thinking about something related to my sights :XD

Wow Nat ... so good ... *cold*... so good you are enjoying the summer ^_^... walks are always nice... maybe I will go for a walk any minute now... hehheh

well hope you have better luck this time Nat ... it is sad that services theses days suck

*well they always sucked*
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I don't come here too often anymore. And by not too often, I mean not at all.

So...how is everyone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top