Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ouch it is friday. I have to wake up and wait for delivery man to deliver something big. And my mom will be at work :mad. So that means no there might not be an early review :crying
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ouch it is friday. I have to wake up and wait for delivery man to deliver something big. And my mom will be at work :mad. So that means no there might not be an early review :crying
Deliver something big? I was going to make a remark but I won't this time. :p What is it? Dude I'd love to meet you in real life LOL You are the type of guy who can crack jokes and whatnot and have endless convos with. xD

DUDE BE A CHAPTER REVIEWER!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dudeeeeee!!!

I just read your post on the "Get in shape thread"
I really think you overwork yourself, or maybe im just saying that because you wrote alot

DONT LIE YOU GO ON YOUTUBE INIT!
Lemme guess If you were to make a remark, would it be on my age?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Deliver something big? I was going to make a remark but I won't this time. :p
Dude.. you're not the only one.. And my head hurts for not doing it.

Finished off my project report.. took me around 47 writing hours and it took 3 days to finish off.. I....need....sleep.....
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Dudeeeeee!!!

I just read your post on the "Get in shape thread"
I really think you overwork yourself, or maybe im just saying that because you wrote alot

DONT LIE YOU GO ON YOUTUBE INIT!
Lemme guess If you were to make a remark, would it be on my age?
Dude as i said it doesn't effect me what so ever. I mean i don't feel any strain on my body at all and the workout has been effective for 3 months and it still is. How can it be over working? :p It doesn't hurt LOL Besides I have kick ass music in the back ground so time goes fast.

I don't even have a Youtube account LOL I do go on it when I'm on the computer, like at the moment. It juust sounded ..you know when you said " deliver something big" Maybe like a big spider-man costume for you? LOL Joke :p haha.


Dude.. you're not the only one.. And my head hurts for not doing it.

Finished off my project report.. took me around 47 writing hours and it took 3 days to finish off.. I....need....sleep.....
Dude I just read your comments on the Elections thread, and considering you did a report for ages you definitely need sleep. In the UK it's 12.30 am here. I'm lucky my job starts at 10 xD I don't have to wake up at 8 or 8.30.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
<hr noshade size="1">


Dude I just read your comments on the Elections thread, and considering you did a report for ages you definitely need sleep. In the UK it's 12.30 am here. I'm lucky my job starts at 10 xD I don't have to wake up at 8 or 8.30.
Was the comment on the Elections Thread way off or something? :p

Yeah she's half past one here and I'm going up in seven hours to get to school to get feedback on the report.. then it's home to sleep for the whole weekend.. Jay my summer holiday's first day and I'm going back to school >,<
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Weapon X Hook me up LOOOL

What you work as, and is it part time?
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Was the comment on the Elections Thread way off or something? :p

Yeah she's half past one here and I'm going up in seven hours to get to school to get feedback on the report.. then it's home to sleep for the whole weekend.. Jay my summer holiday's first day and I'm going back to school >,<
No I think it must have taken a strain on you to write all that because Politics is a hard subject to deal with and talk about.

Oh, dude people say you need atleast8 hours sleep otherwise you are fucked. >.< Lmao you probablymiss your school or something, you know you do. Haven't you left your school yet? I leftmy Secondary school when I finished my GCSE's, you don't remain in school if you are 17. ;)

Weapon X Hook me up LOOOL

What you work as, and is it part time?
You want to work out? Just follow my routine LOL

I work as a Sales Assistant in Boots, from 10-2 Monday-Sunday xD 28 hours..a part time job. But in about 5-6 months time I'm planning to join the Royal Air Force as an ICT Specialist. :) Can't wait. I've got the qualifications for it 4 A* in ICT and you just need to pass the fitness test, which is preety easy because it's

1) 1.5 mile run in 10 mins on a treadmill
2) 10 situps in 1 min
3) 10 pressups in 1 min

And when you join, the first 3 years are training. And you get paid as well as you trai,go around the world for free, accomadtion is free, the food is only £25 per week. Fitness,movies, etc is free. And you learn discipline and conduct yourself with dignity and your mind and body gets tough. How cool is that? :)
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
No I think it must have taken a strain on you to write all that because Politics is a hard subject to deal with and talk about.

Oh, dude people say you need atleast8 hours sleep otherwise you are fucked. >.< Lmao you probablymiss your school or something, you know you do. Haven't you left your school yet? I leftmy Secondary school when I finished my GCSE's, you don't remain in school if you are 17. ;)
Ah well it was hard thinking >.<

yeah 8hrs or else you're screwed.

I've slept around 15hours so far this week... Last week before holidays..

Well you graduate the year you turn 19 so another semester for me until I can graduate. And my programme at high school is 100% theoretical so I need 3years or more at Uni. Jay >.<
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ah well it was hard thinking >.<

yeah 8hrs or else you're screwed.

I've slept around 15hours so far this week... Last week before holidays..

Well you graduate the year you turn 19 so another semester for me until I can graduate. And my programme at high school is 100% theoretical so I need 3years or more at Uni. Jay >.<
Obviously, politics make you go mad. But I watch "Have I Got news For You" and "8 out of 10 cats" which take the piss out of the news LOL it's comedy.

That's like 3 hours a day. o.OSeriously? Only 15 hours?

Oh right, it must be different there. So you do A levels whilst in school as well? Meaning it's like college for you.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dman I need a job. I need to start my foundation in saving money :p

Im a hardcore saver I KNOW IT
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Dman I need a job. I need to start my foundation in saving money :p

Im a hardcore saver I KNOW IT
You are 12. You are too young to work.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
you DERK
a derk = dick plus jerk!

IM 15
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Were you saving that for someone who takes the piss out of your age? LOl Just waiting for the right moment and then come back with "DERK" I am so offended. I think I'm going to go and slit my wrists now. :p

Anyway 15 is still young. You can work when you are 16, so don't push yourself into things. You've still got year 11 and GCSE's to pass. LOL
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Funny,but failed...dont go all emoish on me gosh more sensative than T.D.A lool

15 going on 16 matey. So you saying you did not want a summer job when you finished year 11

HU HUH HUHHHHHHHHHHH
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Obviously, politics make you go mad. But I watch "Have I Got news For You" and "8 out of 10 cats" which take the piss out of the news LOL it's comedy.

That's like 3 hours a day. o.OSeriously? Only 15 hours?

Oh right, it must be different there. So you do A levels whilst in school as well? Meaning it's like college for you.
Well, I had to reach the deadline for the report that was today so I couldn't afford to sleep. Politics only makes you go mad when people so strongly believe in things you believe are bs and when you try to convince them, they just arrogantly turn your opinions down... That kills me every time >.<

Yeah we take 25courses in 17subjects. 2500hours of classes during 3 years at high school. You choose like, what type of education, if you want a practical training then you just study the basic subjects like english, math, religion, swedish and history i think it is, and then some theoretical subjects that's connected to your practical training, and then the rest is practical. If you study a theoretical education like I do, you have around 9subjects that's mandatory, another like 9 that you have to take based on if you're taking nature science or social science, and then the rest are eligible for selection so that you can take almost any theoretical course there is like combining physics A-level with International Relations and stuff..

It's like college as well because we come and go as we want kinda, don't have any real schedule, it's very flexible...

Oh and
Funny,but failed
I dids not see teh f4il =(
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys whats cracking?? did u guys also get that warning message from the mods???
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yeah just logged in now and saw the msg, wtf? But true say, some ppl do take the piss when mods ask them to stop bashing and whatnot...we have a v.16 of hangout thread? so many things have changed, seems like i aint been here in ages :(
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Goldb your not a true MH!

You and grizz are never online to share stories and that

Weapon x is working today
mwhahahahah
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hey guys whats cracking?? did u guys also get that warning message from the mods???
/nod. Everyone on MH got it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top