Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
See Renboy that's why the PS3 is the best! I've had it for 2 years and haven't had any technical problems with it at all. With Xbox 360 users you get the ROD problem, or disk error problems, sucks don't it? And it's common as well. When the 360 came out the first time everyone had the problem, and it's still common. LOL

Dude I suggest sell your 360+games and get the PS3. You know the capabilities of the PS3 so no point in me tellin' you what they are. Besides the online play is free unlike the 360. :amuse:tem:D:)
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Did everyone get directed to that new thread by winterlion or was it just me and a few lol

my dad is buying a ps3 soon, So whenever I stay there i will play

chapter 38 of claymore alreaddy lool
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Did everyone get directed to that new thread by winterlion or was it just me and a few lol
Just you, it's a silent message to say you're being a bad boy.






:p Nah I got it too. Cool feature!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I will try to catch up on one piece(im only on chapter 23 on one piece I have got long to go :p)
gambatte! the Edited Manga quality will also improve as the chapters move along, so it gets easier. ^^

ok... so there is Berserk and Claymore on my to read list now :amuse
oh that's good. I'm reading both and they're one of my top 12 maybe. :P

all I can do to drown my sorrows is read mangas.
Heh I can relate. I remember being depressed over something (like, really crying) for 5 minutes when a lightbulb lit up in my head- read manga. I forgot i was depressed in an instant.

manga's my escape from reality hehehehe.

Did everyone get directed to that new thread by winterlion or was it just me and a few lol

my dad is buying a ps3 soon, So whenever I stay there i will play
I want sims 3...

everyone got redirected, anbu. it's a public announcement that is a force-read.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
may I ask you what are the other ten? :D
er... I have to think about that. And maybe you can drop by my thread instead hehe.
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I dunno if you guys took the advice and actually read the rules, but discussing bans is not allowed. =p

And your stealthy mod theories are funny indeed. xD
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
YAY WE MANAGED TO GET AGRiAS BACK WOHOOOOO

lool
Agrias what you planning on doing for the rest of the day?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
whew...when i read the rules and saw this thread being closed i was shocked and thought i did something wrong XD

but well it's only a new version:)

and i have to agree
i had no problems with the ps3 either
it only sucks that i can't play any ps2 games because ps2 games still rock but well....
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey goggle-kunz how are you.

Anything planned for the rest of the day?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Renboy's "what you planning on doing for the rest of the day?" counts as a twittery post?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Look here comes the half man half women, and also the inovator of all the bad things that happen in MH :p

Ok what is your plan for the rest of the day
if eni can ask a question similar to that, why can't I
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
g'day anbu renboy!:)
it's 8 pm here so not much
just eating a pizza and watching some bad movies^^

and what are you planning to do?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Tidy up my room
pack up my xbox
watch some tv
relax
chat up a few girls on msn :p
the lot, and read some mangas
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ I envy you so much, its ridiculous. :oh

Okai here is my day so far. I have two bio exams tomorrow. I revised for one so thats okai and sorted. But the other is a synoptic i.e. everything we learnt for the past two years, and i am totally screwed for it. I done a past paper earlier today and i got a U, i dont remember anything from last year!! Like zilch, nada, ZERO! and now i have to go do a all nighter and try and cram as much information in my head. It kinda worked on monday when i did it for my psychology exam, but the problem now is that i dont have any more coffee left in the house. No caffeine of any sort whatsoever. I have to go to the shops now, and look for caffeine, but that'll waste some revision time and i was panicking and somehow i ended up on MH.

Breath in, breath out, breath in aaaand out this will all over in eight days...eight more days than blissful exam-free freedom. :wtf
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Imperium I was in the same scenario 2 nights ago. IT was horrible. But I still pursued to go on MH and chat up girls and when I went into the phsyics exam yesterday and it was EASY
iff I dont get a D in phsyics then I get a U

that is harsh
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
GCSE's have changed :( and comparing the papers that were a few years ago to the ones i just recently done. I think the exam board is conspiring against us. The exams are soo ahrd lool
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what's a U? I wasn't in one of those schools who graded using letters. we used numbers, 1.0 being highest, and 5.0 as the fail. 3.0 would be the passing, and 4.0 is conditional.

@imp,

what's okai? :p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well U=ungraded

if you get a U, you failed in life looooooooooooooool

so like A=the best
U=the worst
my dad used to think F which is bad is FANTAsTiC
and E=EXCELLENT
LOOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top